4th June 2010, 12:31 PM
sabby123456

How may I get the admission procedure for B.Ed in MDU Rohtak? What's the last date of sale and submission of admission form?

I want to know about admission process in MDU Rohtak for B Ed. Please confirm about the last date of sale and submission of admission form. Reply Asap

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure for B.Ed correspondence course in MDU Rohtak? Where can I get the form? Date of the entrance exam? How many study centers are affiliated to it?
  2. What is the date of submission of forms for BSc Nursing in MDU Rohtak?
  3. What is the procedure for online/offline admission in B.Ed from MDU Rohtak? What is the last date?
  4. Admission in MDU campus for B.Sc Physics honors after non medical course with 88.6% from CBSE board? -- [New]
  5. Will I get admission in MDU Rohtak after scoring 44.6% marks in B.Com?
  6. Admission schedule for regular B.Ed from MDU Rohtak? What is the entrance exam date?
  7. Last date of admission in Ph.D English in MDU Rohtak, Haryana?
  8. Whats the last date for submission of admission forms for joining M.Ed program? Is there any procedure of late submission?
  9. B.ed entrance exam in MDU and list of recognised colleges in MDU? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What is the date of issue of form of B.Ed? Last date of submission? What is the fee structure for B.Ed admission?
  11. Can I do B.Ed from MDU Rohtak in Distance Education? Is Maharashi Dayanand University recognized for B.Ed?
  12. Hello everybody i am reena here
  13. What is the last date of Ph.D application form sale from MDU Rohtak
  14. Am I eligible for B.Ed from MDU(Rohtak)? I've secured 48.5% marks in B.Com(from MDU)
  15. Where can I get the B.Ed form in Nagpur? What is the admission procedure? List of B.Ed colleges in Nagpur?
  16. List of all B.Ed colleges affiliated to MDU Rohtak? Last date of submission of the forms?
  17. How to take admission in B.Ed IGNOU? Last date of submission of forms?
  18. List of colleges along with their admission procedure, last date of form submission, fee structure, and exam date offering polytechnic course in Bikaner and Nokha?
14th March 2012, 06:27 PM
venkatadrir

Thumbs up Re: How may I get the admission procedure for B.Ed in MDU Rohtak? What's the last date of sale and submission of admission form?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabby123456 View Post
I want to know about admission process in MDU Rohtak for B Ed. Please confirm about the last date of sale and submission of admission form. Reply Asap
It is a best option for you for joining b.ed in mdu university.I am feeling glad.Brief information about it is given below:

Eligibility Conditions: The eligibility conditions for admission to B.Ed (distance education) course will be as under

Science and Mathematics Group: B.Sc or B.Sc (Hons) or B.Sc (Home Science) or B.Sc (Agriculture) or B.A. with Mathematics or Master’s degree in Science or Mathematics or an examination recognized as equivalent thereto with minimum 50% marks in the aggregate (45% marks in case of SC candidates and of totally blind candidates) with at least one school subject at the graduation level

Humanities and Commerce Group: B.A., or B.A. (Hons), or B.Com, or M.A., or M.Com, Shastri with English as an additional subject or an examination recognized as equivalent thereto with minimum 50% marks in the aggregate (45% marks in case of SC candidates and of totally blind candidates) with at least one school subject at the graduation level.

Even a candidate having 49.9% marks will not be considered.

Teaching Experience: Only full time regular school teachers serving in recognised schools (primary, secondary/senior secondary levels) located within the jurisdiction of Haryana State and with a minimum continuous two years of teaching experience, upto the last date of submission of application form will be eligible for admission

Teaching experience certificates on the prescribed proforma is required to be signed by the Headmaster/Headmistress/Principal of the school. Teaching experience certificate will be accepted only on the proforma. In case a candidate has served in more than one school continuously, he/she should use the photocopy of the enclosed teaching experience certificate proforma. Final eligibility will be decided at the time of admission and verification of original documents. The candidature of those who will not fulfill any of the above conditions will stand cancelled automatically

Number of Seats: 500

Group-I Science and Mathematics-250, Group-II Arts and Commerce-250

If the seats under group-I are not filled up, these shall be filled up from the candidates belonging to group-II and vice-versa with the prior approval of the Vice-Chancellor

The qualifying examination passed by the candidates from other university must be equivalent to that of the corresponding examination of M.D. University, Rohtak

Selection for Admission: Admission to B.Ed (distance education) two year course will be made strictly on the basis of merit of marks obtained in qualifying examination. No extra weightage of any kind will be given.

In case two or more candidates in the merit list have equal percentage of marks, one who is senior in age will be considered for admission. If the age in such cases is also the same, the admission will be given to the candidate having consistently better academic record.

The merit list of selected candidates group wise/category wise will be available at the enquiry counter of the Directorate and/or at website www.mdudde.net

If the reserved seats for any category remain vacant, the same will be filled up from the candidates of the same group in the waiting list.

Candidates are advised to attach all the documents and testimonials alongwith their application form for determining their eligibility.

The selected candidates will be required to produce their original documents at the time of admission within prescribed time for verification before they are allowed to deposit their dues. Admission will be refused if any documents submitted/produced by the candidates is/are found false/bogus or the information filled in the application form is found to be incorrect or the qualifying examination passed by him/her from the other university/board has not been recognised by the M.D. University, Rohtak

Course Fee: First Instalment at the time of admission Rs 20,000/-, second installment upto 31st July, 2013 Rs 20,000/-

Original receipt of 2nd Installment fee must be submitted in the office of the DDE latest by 31st July, 2013

Detail of fee, Tuition fee Rs 22,000/-, CCP fee/teaching practice observation fee and TA/DA Rs 12,000/-, examination fee Rs 2,000/-, Misc charges Rs 4,000/-, Total Rs 40,000/-

Blind candidates are exempted from tuition fee. They are required to pay Rs 18,000/- only

The fee can be paid in cash at the Directorate’s cash counter or through bank draft only. The bank draft should be drawn in favour of the Finance Officer, M.D. University, Rohtak payable at State Bank of India, (MDU branch), Rohtak (Code No-4734). In case the fee is deposited in cash, the original receipt issued by the Directorate must be attached with application form at the time of admission

Application form without required documents will not be accepted and shall stand cancelled automatically. No reminder in this regard will be issued

Only those candidates will be eligible to appear in the final examination who have paid all fee by due date and fulfil all other requirements of the programme

Admission Schedule: The following is the schedule of admission, and depositing of fee etc

Last date for receipt of application forms (without late fee) 02nd February, 2012

Last date for receipt of application forms (with late fee of Rs 500/-) 27th February, 2012

Last date for receipt of application forms (with late fee of Rs 1000/-) 22nd March, 2012

The selected candidates will be issued letters for provisional admission from 2nd week of April

Students are required to send/submit the admission form alongwith the following original documents for verification and 1st installment of fee of Rs 20,000/- (Rs 17250/- in case of SC candidates), detailed marks card of Matriculation, detailed marks card and degree of qualifying examination, Certificate of SC (if applicable), Certificate of backward caste alongwith an undertaking (if applicable), Certificate of Physically Handicapped (if applicable), Certificate of dependent of Freedom fighters/SMP/ESM (if applicable), Certificate of deceased/disabled/discharged etc (if applicable)

Original certificates (except teaching experience certificates) will be returned within two months after the date of receipt. In case the same are not received by the candidate, he/she should contact the OSD (DDE), otherwise the Directorate will not be responsible for the loss of original documents

Procedure for submission of application form: The candidates are advised to follow the following procedure for submission of application form

The information brochure for B.Ed (distance education) two year course including application form can be obtained from the In-charge (Publication), MD University, Rohtak on payment of Rs 800/- (at counter) in cash (Rs 200/- at counter for SC/BC candidates of Haryana) or by demand draft of Rs 850/- if required by post (Rs 250/- by post for SC/BC candidates of Haryana) drawn in favour of the Finance Officer, M.D. University, Rohtak payable at State Bank of India, M.D. University, Rohtak (Branch Code 4734)

The candidate shall fill up the application form in his/her own handwriting and submit the same alongwith required documents to the officer on special duty, Directorate of Distance Education, MD University, Rohtak in person or send it by registered post so as to reach the DDE office by 02nd February, 2012 and with a late fee of Rs 500/- upto 27th February, 2012 and further with a late fee of Rs 1000/- upto 22nd March, 2012 during office hours 9.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m.

Incomplete application form or without the required documents is liable to be rejected

Applications received after the last date, even on account of postal delay, will not be entertained and will be rejected summarily

Before filling up the application form, the candidate must read the information brochure carefully and preserve it (information brochure) till the completion of B.Ed (distance education) programme

One envelope/packet should contain only one application form
17th March 2012, 08:50 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get the admission procedure for B.Ed in MDU Rohtak? What's the last date of sale and submission of admission form?

CAN WE FULFILL THE FORM OF B,ED DISTANCE EDU.ONLINE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?