24th February 2016, 07:55 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to check graduation certificate from Manav Bharti university?

My name is Rajesh Yadav. I got 03 mark sheet of graduation from man av bharti university solan 'HP.my registration no is mbu-1010-39748,Serial no is -00000264107. What is the procedure followed to check graduation certificate from Manav Bharti university?

25th April 2017, 09:46 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to check graduation certificate from Manav Bharti university?

If the said university is UGC recognized, then you don't need to worry about anything. Just check the list of universities blacklisted by UGC on their official website.

If Manav Bharti University, is not listed under fake university, then you shouldn't worry about it. For checking the status of degree, you need to visit the official website of the concerned university.
12th September 2019, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to check graduation certificate from Manav Bharti university?

What is the process of online certificate verification of manav bharti University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?