29th October 2015, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

How can i verify the Graduation certificate issued by Manav Bharti University?

Dear sir,

I have done my graduation from Manav Bharti University in June 2013. I want to verify the certificate issued by the university to me?

Regards
Anil

30th October 2015, 11:16 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can i verify the Graduation certificate issued by Manav Bharti University?

To verify the Graduation certificate issued by Manav Bharathi University, you can contact University examination branch. The Manav Bharathi University is recognized by University Grants Commission (UGC), All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) and by Government of Himachal Pradesh. You need to contact university examination branch to verify the Graduation certificate issued by Manav Bharathi University.
20th May 2016, 03:34 AM
AnilKumarRV

Default Re: How can i verify the Graduation certificate issued by Manav Bharti University?

Hello Sir,

I am from Chennai , with a study center support i did my BA in english with the Manav Bharti university, and i got all three years marks card to my hand. but still i did not get the Provisional degree certificate / Degree Certificate, and i called the CSR people which is avail in the website, they don't guides properly regards how to get Provisional degree certificate,
Hello Please advise me how to get the provisional or degree certificate from manav bharti university, i know they says candidate have walk in directly to university, since i got only marks card i am afraid whethere its valid or duplicate so fa i am delaying to go there, could you please assist me is there any other posible way to check my degree is valid or orginal then i will go and get it, it's very important for me as off now based on this degree i am working Big MNC company because of HR people are my friends, and i am planing to change my job , every where asking for provisional degree crtificate so fa please advise me i am totally confused and got feared what to do. even now while writing this to you, please feel freeto mail me [email protected]
Thank You
11th March 2019, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

Helo i am abhishek sharma How can I check my DMC valid or not I have to done my graduation June 2013 plz let me suggest how can I check. Thanks
31st March 2019, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir, I have done my graduation from Manav Bharti University in MAY 2016. I want to verify the certificate issued by the university to me?
27th June 2019, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir, I have done my POST graduation M A ENGLISH from Manav Bharti University in JUNE 2015. I want to verify the certificate issued by the university to me?
16th July 2019, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have got electrical diploma marksheet and migration certificate only,no provisional certificate as granted diploma in electrical engineering, my registration number is R09Deeg18190, and admis sion number, R09deeg17200, please tell me how to verify and avil my diploma or provisional certificate, contact my watapp number 0097517503334, please tell how to verify it's genuine
3rd August 2019, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

Sir , i have done my graduation from mnu in 2011-2013 i lost my 2nd n 3rd year mark sheet please guide me what to do.
23rd November 2019, 06:30 AM
Unregistered

I am staying in canada
I studied in this Manav Bharti university. How to apply online
Verification of documents?
16th June 2020, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

Send your documents to Adonai Immigration Services Bangalore (adonaiworld.com)- they do certificate verification for Manav Bharti University
8th September 2020, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

Who can validate Manav Bharti Degree - WES/ICAS/IQAS ?
9th September 2020, 04:57 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my course from Manav Bharti university.. i have got my mark sheets but not degree.... how can i get it and how to confirm authenticity. Plz reply
20th June 2021, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

Hi Ineed to cilect provisional certificates fromManav bharathi . whom I cancontact
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?