3rd March 2016, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for government jobs after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?

Am I eligible for government jobs after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering? What is the minimum criteria required to apply for the government job? Who can give me the right information on this? Please answer me soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for government jobs after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  2. Which one is better between job and B.E course after diploma in mechanical engineering?
  3. What are the jobs available in Government sector after completion of diploma mechanical with 57% marks?
  4. Eligibility to do B.E Mechanical after completion of diploma in Chemical engineering?
  5. What are the state government jobs in Odisha which I can apply after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for government jobs in Maharashtra or any other private jobs after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  7. Am I eligible to do B.E Mechanical engineering after completion of diploma in electronics?
  8. Am I eligible for central government jobs like BHEL, BDL, MIDHANI, NFC and HAL jobs after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  9. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of mechanical engineering from IASTE University?
  10. Job opportunities in Government sector for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  11. Am I eligible to join Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after completion of 10th Class? How much salary offered for the candidate after completion of this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Am I eligible to join M.Tech directly after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for government RRB job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  14. What kind of jobs are available in Government sector for Diploma Mechanical Engineer?
  15. Can I apply for government jobs after completion of Diploma Electrical Engineering from IASE University?
  16. Am I eligible for getting a government job after completion of diploma course?
  17. Am I eligible to get job in Government sector with 2 years of Mechanical Diploma course completion?
  18. Government jobs available for me after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?

4th March 2016, 08:59 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for government jobs after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible for government jobs after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering? What is the minimum criteria required to apply for the government job? Who can give me the right information on this? Please answer me soon as possible.
Yes, diploma candidates are eligible for government jobs like BSNL TTA exam.

Those candidates who have completed diploma/B.Tech degree with below given specialization are eligible for BSNL TTA exam.

Electrical Engineering
Radio Engineering
Computer Engineering
Information Technology
Instruments Technology
Telecommunication Engineering
MSc (electronics) Electronics Engineering

Your age should be in between 18 to 27 years.

Pattern for BSNL TTA exam:-

Part-I :General ability test 20
Part-II :Basic Engineering 90
Part-III :Specialization 90

4th March 2016, 08:01 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Am I eligible for government jobs after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?

You want to know about the government jobs after completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering. Yes, definitely you are eligible for government jobs after completion of diploma course.

>>The main eligibility criteria is that the student must possess Three year diploma degree in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized board or university. Also student must fulfill the age limit criteria.

Following are the list of government exams in which you can apply at diploma level:

--Indian Railway (JE post)

--Diploma Trainee in PSU companies

--Delhi Metro

--Luck now Metro

--Technical Assistant post in any organization

--DRDO CETPAM

4th March 2016, 11:38 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, you are eligible for government jobs after the completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. The list of jobs and the websites are given below;

MP Vyapam Recruitment – Sub Engineer -
Karnataka KPSC Recruitment – Assistant Engineer - http://kpsc.kar.nic.in/
CRPF- Assistant Sub Inspector (Draughtsman) - https://www.crpfindia.com/crpfform.aspx

You can also find many government jobs in the websites and in newspapers. You have to apply either online or offline as per the requirement. You have to appear for written test and interview for the selection.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf ENG_2016_RULE_BOOK.pdf(342.3 KB, 17 views)

5th March 2016, 12:09 AM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to apply for the government jobs. The eligibility requirements to apply for the government jobs are given below.

ELIGIBILITY :

* Candidate should be citizen of India.

* Candidate's age should be in the range of 18-30 years.

* Candidates should have completed their graduation or equivalent from any recognized university or institution.

Here are some of the government jobs to which these candidates can apply for are given below :

* PSC's.

* CRPF.

* RITES.

* IOCL.

* NTPC.

* Power grid.

* ONGC

* BPCL.

* HPCL.

* Railways.

* SSC.

* UPSC.

* Banking sector.

* Defense services.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?