3rd March 2016, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for the government job at just 52% in class 12th exam?

I have secured just 52% in class 12th examination with Physics,Chemistry,Maths,Biology,English and physical education. Sir may i eligible for the government jobs.? Can someone please provide me the details about getting the government job?

4th March 2016, 09:02 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for the government job at just 52% in class 12th exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have secured just 52% in class 12th examination with Physics,Chemistry,Maths,Biology,English and physical education. Sir may i eligible for the government jobs.? Can someone please provide me the details about getting the government job?
After completion of 12 standard, you are eligible in Indian Railway in Group D post.

Eligibility criteria for Group D post:-

1) Those candidates who have completed 10th standard from recognized board are eligible for Railway Group D post.

2) Your minimum age should be 18 years.
4th March 2016, 02:04 PM
Ashwakh

Default Re: Am I eligible for the government job at just 52% in class 12th exam?

Yes , you are eligible for many Government jobs.

* Postal Department :-
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You can apply for different jobs in Postal Department
1. Postal Assistant
2. Sorting Assistant

* Defence jobs:-
~~~~~~~~~~

1. you can apply for the post of Soldier in Army
2. You can apply for the post of Cook in Navy
3. You can apply for the NDA exam to join in Defence services.
NDA stands for National Defence Academy

Selection process is ,
-> Written exam
-> SSB Interview
-> Medical Test

* You can apply for the post of Junior Assistant in High courts.

* You can apply for the post of Constable in Police department
4th March 2016, 06:03 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

You can apply for various government job entrance exams available at 10+2 level with 52% marks:

1. National Defence Academy/Naval Academy entrance exam for joining different wings of defence.

2. Staff Selection Commission Combined Higher Secondary Level exam.

3. Intelligence Bureau Security Assistant exam.

4. CRPF ASI exam.

5. State SSC entrance exams at 10+2 level.
4th March 2016, 08:13 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

You have passed your 12th standard with 52% marks and want to get government jobs. Basically there are some jobs in which 12th passed student are eligible. But the thing is that you are not eligible for those as you do not get 60% marks in 12th standard. You are eligible for SSC CHSL exam. Following are the details for this exam.

Educational qualification: Student must pass 12th standard from a recognized board or institute.

Age Limit: 18 to 27 years. Relaxation in maximum age limit is given to reserved category students.

Selection Procedure: The selection procedure consists of written exam followed by computer typing test. The written exam consists of 200 questions which is to be solved in 2 hours of duration.

>>If you still have any doubt regarding the eligibility criteria, selection procedure then you can go through the detailed advertisement of SSC CHSL.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf ssc chsl 2015.pdf(457.2 KB, 11 views)
4th March 2016, 11:37 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible for getting government job with 52% in class 12th.

For getting government job, the candidate should first fulfill the eligibility requirements provided by the respective public sector organization.

Then, he or she should apply for the post through online or offline mode. The candidates are selected for the post through an entrance examination and personal interview.

The candidates who are qualified in the written exam are selected for Personal interview. Through the personal interview the candidates are selected for the respective post.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?