18th February 2016, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

Which one is better between job and B.E course after diploma in mechanical engineering?

Sir I am Kuldip machhi currently study in final semester of diploma in mechanical engineering. After completing Diploma what is better one Job as DET OR Higher education(B.E.)???
Sir please reply.
Thanking you

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get a job in any company on the basis of my diploma in mechanical engineering?
  2. How to do mechanical engineering graduation after completing diploma in mechanical engineering? I am doing a job in private industry
  3. Job oriented courses for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
  4. Which one is better between job and B.E course after diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  5. Job or higher education, what should I choose after completing Mechanical Engineering Diploma?
  6. Job opportunities through Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  7. Is it necessary to do graduation after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  8. Further studies in Mechanical engineering, MBA and IAS are possible after Diploma in place 12th?
  9. Possibility to get government job for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  10. Job Opportunities after the completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Job opportunities in Government sector for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  12. Last 6 year papers of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  13. How to become assistant locopilot after completing diploma in mechanical engineering with 60% marks in diploma?
  14. How to get a government job after passing diploma in mechanical engineering
  15. How to get a government job after passing diploma in mechanical engineering
  16. Which Companies I can get Job and how to get Job being a candidate pursuing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  17. How and where can I do job after Diploma in Mechanical? When the exam is conducted?
  18. Can I get Government Job after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
19th February 2016, 04:36 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which one is better between job and B.E course after diploma in mechanical engineering?

If job is good and you are getting decent package then nothing is better than it because in the end what you want is a job. Higher education can be attained along with the job these days.

If you are not getting a decent job with expected salary then you may continue with B.E but make sure that you do it from a reputed college.
19th February 2016, 09:51 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which one is better between job and B.E course after diploma in mechanical engineering?

I think you should go for the B.E after completion of your diploma. I am asking for further study due to the fact that if you will go for the job just after completion of your diploma then you will get a job with very poor pay scale. Also your promotion chances will be less. So first complete your bachelor's and then apply for the job. I am sure that you will get a good pay scaled job after completion of your B.E.
19th February 2016, 11:11 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

You can opt for either of two, i.e. either go for higher studies or can opt for a job as per your requirement. You can avail a job also after the completion of your Diploma but I would suggest you to go for higher studies which will probably help you to build a great career ahead as higher the qualification, higher will be the candidates requirement in any firm.
19th February 2016, 11:54 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir I am Kuldip machhi currently study in final semester of diploma in mechanical engineering. After completing Diploma what is better one Job as DET OR Higher education(B.E.)???
Sir please reply.
Thanking you
The choice is yours if you want you can pursue your career with Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. You can choose to do some internship in the mechanical or automobile companies. From there you can get more links and get many jobs. But your starting salary is very less compare to the engineering degree holder.

On the other hand, the engineering graduation is much better than a diploma. You will get many job opportunities. The salary will be higher than a diploma holder. It will also help you to improve your knowledge. Apart from the technical knowledge, you should also improve your communication skills.
20th February 2016, 03:28 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

It is better for you to go for the course of BE after the completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
Once you are able to complete the course of BE in Mechanical Engineering the jobs that you will be eligible for a lot of more jobs.
The salary that you will be paid will also be higher than the job after the completion of your Diploma.
It will be beneficial for you in the long run.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?