16th January 2015, 12:56 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Tata Motors, Lucknow for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?

respected sir,
i am anupam verma , btech mechanical 3rd year student. I want to do tha summer training in tata motor lucknow.so please tell me....what the procedure to apply the summer training in this company.and how to do the summer training in this company.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Tata Motors, Lucknow for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student? -- [New]
  2. Procedure to apply for summer training at Tata Motors? I am a 3rd year computer science student
  3. How to do summer training in TATA motors?
  4. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship programme at TATA Motors for B.Tech ME 3rd year student?
  5. Summer Internship in Tata Motors for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
  6. Procedure to apply for internship or training in TATA MOTORS?
  7. Detailed procedure to apply for Training in Tata Motors for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  8. How to do training in Tata Motors? I am a student of mechanical engineering 3rd year
  9. Procedure of training and job at Tata Motors Gujarat?
  10. Procedure to apply for Training in Tata Motors, Hyderabad for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  11. How to do summer training in Tata Motors? I am a student of B.Tech mechanical engineering
  12. Detailed procedure to apply for Training in Tata Motors, Hyderabad for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  13. How can I apply for internship in Tata Motors?
  14. Detailed procedure of getting summer internship in Tata Motors for 4th semester?
  15. Procedure to apply for summer training in HAL, GAIL, Tata Motors, SAF and ONGC?
  16. Procedure of training in Tata Motors for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering student?
  17. How to do summer training in Tata Motors? I am studying B.Tech Mechanical branch in 3rd year -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Procedure to apply for Summer Training programme in BHEL, DRDO and Tata Motors for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student? Requirements to apply for training?
21st January 2015, 05:43 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Tata Motors, Lucknow for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?

Procedure to apply for Summer Training in TATA Motors :-

- You need to contact the concerned branch of TATA Motors to opt for training opportunity in that branch.
- You need to approach the HR department and have a discussion with the HR manager or the officer-in-charge.
- Get to know the training opportunities available, their details, the norms you need to follow and the training fees.
- Do as directed by the concerned officer and submit the application form before the stipulated date.
- Report at the specified venue on the commencement date at the specified time.
26th February 2015, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Tata Motors, Lucknow for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?

Sir, I am Deepak shrivas from Bhopal I am student in BE 3rd year from..Cs branch plz tell me tha procedure for training in tata motors for Lucknow City.... my id is [email protected]
7th March 2015, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

sir ,i am ganesh kumar from Ananapur I am pursuing B.tech in Mechanial Enginnering .So i want to do summer internship in ashok leyland please tell me what the procedure to apply in this company and how to do summer training in this company
13th March 2015, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

respected sir,
i am vikas chandra sen from banda. i am persuing b.tech in mechanical engineering. so plz tell me the procedure for summer training in TATA MOTORS for lucknow city
my emailid is [email protected]
29th May 2015, 02:06 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
I am shivam dwivedi sen from kanpur. i am perusing b.tech in mechanical engineering. so tell me the procedure for summer training in TATA MOTORS forLUCKNOW city

my email id is [email protected]
15th August 2015, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
I am Vishesh katariya , btech mechanical branch 3rd year student. I want to do summer training in tata motor lucknow.so please tell me....what's the procedure to apply into summer training in your company.
18th October 2015, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

sir ,i am jugraj singh from Amritsar
I am pursuing B.tech in Mechanial
Enginnering .So i want to do industrial
internship in ashok leyland please tell
me what the procedure to apply in this
company and how to do
industrial
training in this company.
My mail : [email protected]
22nd February 2016, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

respected sir,
i am jhunnu kumar , btech mechanical 4rd year student. I want to do tha summer training in tata motor lucknow.so please tell me....what the procedure to apply the summer training in this company.and how to do the summer training in this compony

My mail:jhunnu35@gmail. com
3rd March 2016, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir , I want to do summer training in Tata motors .I Want to understand the procedure of apply form .
So I request you to tell procedure ,how can I apply form.
4th March 2016, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
I am Sudarshan Kumar B.tech mechanical 3rd year student.
I want to do the summer training in Tata Motor Lucknow.
So pelase sir tell me what the procedure to apply the summer training in this company.
Mail:-sudarshankumar0005 @gmail.com
18th March 2016, 01:20 AM
Unregistered

dear sir I am student of 3rd year mechanical engineering student I want to be summer training on tata motor so plz guidew & my mail is given - [email protected]
20th March 2016, 10:41 PM
nagendra singh rao

[QUOTE=Unregistered;4803578]respected sir,
i am nagendra singh rao btech automobile 3rd year student. I want to do tha summer training in tata motor lucknow.so please tell me.
22nd March 2016, 12:30 AM
Er.dhananjay

Default For traning

respected sir,
i am dhananjay kumar , btech mechanical 3rd year student. I want to do tha summer training in tata motor lucknow.so please tell me....what the procedure to apply the summer training in this company.and how to do the summer training in this companies
23rd March 2016, 02:21 AM
Unregistered

dear sir I am student of 2nd year mechanical engineering student I want to be summer training on hal so plz guidew & my mail is given Ajith [email protected]
7th April 2016, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

dear sir i am sanchit singh student of mechaical 2nd year. I want tobe summer training on tata motars in lucknow so please guide me and my mail is [email protected]
8th April 2016, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

Sir
I m student of mechanical engineering of second year at haridwar . I want to summer trainning in tata .so please provided me procedure for applying in tata motors in lucknow
15th May 2016, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

sir, i want to go through with the summer training in TATA motors or TATA steel. what should be the procedure. please help. i am a mechanical engineering final year student. my name is sourav biswas
28th November 2016, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

Sir how procedures to summer training in tata motors mechanical engineering branch
2nd March 2017, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

I have been to pichase on summer training in tata moter pls sir
19th March 2017, 01:52 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir I am Rakesh Kumar b tech 3rd year student mechanical engineering summer trananig I want to tata motor so pleas sir my id rakeshkumar12171@ gmail.com
23rd March 2017, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I am Amit kumar B.tech 3rd year M.E branch student from lucknow. I want to summer training from TATA MOTORS Lucknow so please tell me the process of form submission on my E-mail [email protected]
27th March 2017, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

I am Vishal singh study at b.tech mechanical 3rd year I want to training in tata motors. So please to provide procedure in apply the tata motors
Vishalsingh91me @gmail
Contact no.8400111558
28th February 2018, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sr, kindly requested to u that please provide the application form applying upcoming summer training. My ID is [email protected]
15th March 2018, 02:32 AM
Unregistered

I am Chandan Kumar b.tech mechanical engineering 3rd year student I want to do the summer training in tata motor Lucknow, so please tell me. My em [email protected]
18th March 2018, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

I am Mohammad Khalid at diploma in mechanical engineering final year student I want to do this summer training in tata motors Lucknow so plz tell me. My em id- khalidkhalid [email protected]
16th May 2018, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Tata Motors, Lucknow for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student

I am Arvind kushwaha study at b.tech mechanical 3rd year I want to training in tata motors. So please to provide procedure in apply the tata motors
Gmail I'd 15 [email protected]
Contact no.7390889047
30th December 2018, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

I am praveenkumar study at b.tech mechanical 3rd
Year I want to training in tata motars, so please sir tell me my con. No 8368793208 eid [email protected]
25th February 2020, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am btech thierd year student in mechanical engineering summer training about documents and form date to apply and requirement please sir reply email ,, [email protected]
5th July 2020, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

Tata Lucknow summer training HR email address
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?