1st June 2011, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus of the entrance of B.Com Honors? Venue for the entrance exam?

syllabus to prepare for entrance examination for b.com honours for ,venue for entrance examination and date

4th November 2011, 07:50 PM
ayesha kafeel

Default Re: Syllabus of the entrance of B.Com Honors? Venue for the entrance exam?

First of all I would like to say that you did not mention that in which institute or university you are going to apply but as far as the syllabus is concerned, then I would like to tell you that in most of the institutes, questions based on the following areas are asked in the entrance exam of B.Com Hon.

accountancy
economics
business studies
current affairs
basic methatics
data interpretation
reasoning
basic english grammer rules
comprehension test

questions releted to accountancy,economisc and business studies wil be based on 12th level and rest of the things will be based on 10th level.
29th December 2011, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus of the entrance of B.Com Honors? Venue for the entrance exam?

Syllabus for entrance exam of jamia b.com honourse 2012
20th January 2012, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

sir, i just passed 12th std and i got 65% so i request ur goodself to help me in setting of my career.
i thinks to do b.com(H) with ca is it possible and give me suggestion about best universities
10th April 2012, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

how to get good marks in entrence test in b.com honours in badruka degree college
25th May 2012, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

sir i have got 72.8% in my inter so plz sugst me hw do i score well for honours in bhavans clg
18th April 2013, 02:53 AM
Unregistered

I wants to know that what should i prepare for my entrance in B.com Hons. In punjab university?
18th April 2013, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

When is d entrance exam for admision to bcom hons
5th June 2013, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

i want to know that how to prepare for b.come(hons.) entrance exams in jamia millia islamia
13th May 2014, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

i want to know the syllabus for B.com Honors for Jammu University examination
22nd May 2014, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

I want to know the syllabus for B.com honors for entrance exam on 1 june 2014 of ip university
23rd May 2014, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus of b.com hons enterance exam from jammu universty?Date of b.com hons enterance exam of jammu universty
24th May 2014, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

I want to know the syllabus for B.com honors for entrance exam on 1 June 2014 of ip university. Kindly reply soon.
1st June 2014, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Is there also class 11th syllabus for b. Com honours under jammu university?
24th June 2015, 09:50 AM
Unregistered

I have passed my inter with 74% and qualified honors by 51 marks can I get admission in badhruka for b.com
1st April 2016, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

Please tell me the syallbus of entrance exam of bcom honours in IP university
29th April 2016, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

how can i score good in my b-com(hons) exam to be held on 1 may,2016... what are the different areas i need to be prepared for?
27th April 2017, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

RESPECTED SIR/MADAM, I would like to study bcom honors what is the scope of this course & i would like to know what is syllabus for entrance exam in madras university
12th April 2018, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

What is the Syllabus of entrance test for B.Com honors in Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
17th April 2018, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

I am Mr. Bheem sanjay, my son completed his intermediate from telangana state and i would like to know the syllabus for bcom honors please from OSMANIA UNIVERSITY
7th May 2018, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

Sir what is the syllabus of entrance test for b.com hons in cluster university jammu
13th March 2020, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

I want to know whether or not there are entrxnce exams starting in Delhi university from this year i.e. 2020
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?