8th June 2011, 05:52 PM
priyach

How to get admission in Economics Honors? Date of entrance exam and syllabus of the entrance test?

how to get the form for admission in economics honours?
when will be the entrance exam will be conducted?
wat will be the syllabus for entrance test?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I take admission in Presidency University Kolkata for honors in economics
  2. Detailed information, syllabus and suitable books for preparation of M.A(Economics) entrance exam conducted by Madras School of Economics? When the application form will be release?
  3. Information regarding Entrance Exam and the syllabus for Entrance Exam to join M.Sc in Chemistry? Exam pattern and last date for the submission of application forms for the Entrance Exam? Procedure to get admission for this course?
  4. Is Maths compulsory in 12th for B.A economics exam
  5. Business Economics syllabus for preparation of PhD Entrance Test?
  6. How to do MBE after pursuing B.A Economics honors
  7. Can we get through a good economic honors college without maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How may I know the entrance date of MA in economics for JNU, DU and BHU?
  9. What is the eligibility criteria followed to get admission for doing honors in Chemistry in a good college?
  10. Is B.Ed after economics honors a good option? I am an economics honors student
  11. Date of government B.Ed entrance test? What is the syllabus?
  12. What is the syllabus followed fr MA Economics entrance exam in Delhi school of Economics?
  13. Date of entrance exam, last date of exam, eligibility and syllabus for M.Sc entrance exam of Banaras Hindu University?
  14. Syllabus of M.Sc(Economics) entrance exam conducted by JNU and Delhi School of Economics?
  15. When Central University, Hyderabad will conduct M.A.(Economics) entrance exam for Communication English Honours student? Syllabus of this entrance exam? -- [New]
  16. Syllabus of the entrance of B.Com Honors? Venue for the entrance exam?
  17. Best course to choose after B.Sc. Economics Honors? Scope of this course in India?
  18. Syllabus of Delhi University M.A.(Economics) entrance exam.
9th June 2011, 12:13 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in Economics Honors? Date of entrance exam and syllabus of the entrance test?

Quote:
Originally Posted by priyach View Post
how to get the form for admission in economics honours?
when will be the entrance exam will be conducted?
wat will be the syllabus for entrance test?
To get Admission In Economics Honors, You need to complete your 12th examination in any stream from a recognised university. Because Candidates of any Stream are eligible to apply for Economic Honors Course.

Candidates Can Do B.A Economics Honors, B.com Economics Honors OR B.sc Economics Honors Course. The eligiblity Criteria are vary form colleges to colleges.

For B.A. Economics (Honours), You need To pass in your 12th examination with compulsory subject of Maths/ Economics. So, Maths and Economics are compulsory to get admission in Economics honors.

Bachelor In Econmics Honors is the 3 year UnderGraduate course And the admission in this course are based on merit basis And Entrance examination. Many Top University will conducts his own entrance examination to get admission in Economics Honors Course. So, if you have clear the entrance examination, then you will get admission in this course.

The cut-off percentage for admission in different colleges is different.

Some colleges wants 60% Marks in your 12th to get admission in this course and Many colleges wants only 45% to 50% Marks. But admission is only based on entrance test or merit basis as per your 12th percentage.

The Admission in this course was started in various Colleges, The application form and Prospectus are availiable in the official website of Colleges who offered This course. So I will suggest you, please visit the official website of colleges to get the details regarding entrance examination for this course.

Top Economics Honors Colleges -

St. Xavier's College, Kolkata

Delhi University

Loyola College, Chennai

H.R College of Commerce & Economics Mumbai

Presidency College, Chennai

Shri Ram College of Commerce, Delhi

Indian Institute of Management & Commerce, Hyderabad

BM College of Commerce, Pune.
12th June 2011, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in Economics Honors? Date of entrance exam and syllabus of the entrance test?

wats the cousre duration of stats hons and mba both
21st June 2011, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

how shall i check the merit list of economics honours 2011 in st xaviers college kolkata
4th July 2011, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

what is the date of entrance test to be held in 2011 for admission in b.a economics at banaras hindu uni or is there any all india entrance test
27th March 2012, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

when is the entrance test to be held in 2012 in srcc
22nd May 2012, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

please inform me the admission procedure of ecaonomics hons in St javiers college
28th May 2012, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

what is the difference b/w BBE,B.A Economics Honors, B.com Economics Honors OR B.sc Economics Honors and the student having 69.75% can do these courses from Delhi University??
30th May 2012, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

i hv jst cleared my 12th nd wanted to opt for economic honours..so cn u tell me is maths compulsory to opt eco hnrs nd got 56 marks in economics so wl thr b any type of entrance exam conducted to get admission for eco hnrs??whch uni will be the best to opt fpr ths?? cn u tell me the procedure to opt for this course nd wats the procedure????pls reply fast....
24th April 2015, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

can i learn any foreign language from DU along with Eco hons.? and will this help me in future?
13th January 2018, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

Best book that should be followed by students for economics honours entrance exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?