12th April 2016, 03:17 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to study Economics Diploma course for BBA(H) student?

Hello Everyone,
I have completed my 12th with Commerce stream and have taken admission in BBA(H) course. But now my interest is to study Economics while I am studying Economics in my BBA(H). I want to know that I can study Diploma Economics course also?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study PG Diploma in Agriculture course for B.A.(Economics) graduate?
  2. Possibility to study Integrated PhD in Economics for B.Com student?
  3. Possibility to study M.A. in Economics if completed B.A. with English, Hindi, Education & Economics?
  4. Possibility for B.Com student to do M.A in Economics? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Possibility to study Bachelor's Degree in Law for B.A.(Economics) student? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Possibility to study Economics Honours for a candidate who has completed 12th without Mathematics? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How can I get admission to study B.A.(Economics) being a Engineering Diploma student?
  8. How to study in economics after passing 12th examination? What is the minimum marks required to study economics honors -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Possibility to study correspondence M.Sc(Agricultural Economics) if completed B.Sc in Economics? List of correspondence universities in India?
  10. Can I study Diploma in Economics along with BCA(H)?
  11. Possibility to study correspondence B.Ed in Economics if secured 63% in B.A. and 48.8% in M.A.?
  12. Possibility to study BS in MIT, USA for Diploma Software student?
  13. Eligibility to study M.Sc in Economics for B.A.(Economics) student?
  14. Possibility to study Aeronautical Engineering in Abroad for Diploma Mechanical student?
  15. What are the contents in Economics Honours of Undergraduate course?
  16. Eligibility to study Banking & Finance Diploma course for F.Y.B.Com student? Possibility to study this Diploma along with B.Com?
  17. Eligibility to study Diploma in Banking and Insurance for M.A.(Economics) student?
  18. Possibility to study Masters in Economics in Abroad through GRE for B.Tech(Metallurgical Engineering) student?
15th April 2016, 12:32 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study Economics Diploma course for BBA(H) student?

I am sorry to say you that when you are pursuing BBA from a Specific University, you cannot pursue Diploma in Economics on the other hand at the same time from any other University. If you wish to do Diploma in Economics then you can very much opt this course but by dropping BBA course.
15th April 2016, 08:14 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study Economics Diploma course for BBA(H) student?

You cannot opt for two courses at a time. However, if you wish then you can go for Diploma course after completion of your graduation or you could also choose to drop your graduation if you so wish to opt for diploma course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?