15th December 2015, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study Integrated PhD in Economics for B.Com student?

Hello,
Now I am a B.Com student. I'm interested in Economics subject. I want to continue my study in only Economic subject. So it is possible after B.Com, I would do Integrated PhD in Economics?

Related Questions:
  1. What is Integrated PhD? Duration of Integrated PhD? is it more preferable then doing MSc and PhD separately? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Does Integrated PhD in Economics available to study in Abroad? How to get admission?
  3. Is it beneficial to study PhD in Economics for M.Sc(Economics) candidate?
  4. Integrated PhD has more value than PhD done after M.Sc? Duration of course and good universities for it?
  5. Detailed information about entrance exams to study Integrated PhD in Theoretical Physics for B.Sc final year student?
  6. Is Phd preferable over M.Sc and then PhD? Colleges offering integrated PhD in Mumbai?
  7. Best college, requirements and duration of PhD Economics? Scope after this course?
  8. Colleges which offer PhD in Tax/Economics in Mumbai? Scope of study PhD in Tax/Economics?
  9. Is integrated PhD more valuable? Duration and streams of Chemistry available?
  10. Whether integrated PhD is valued as the orthodox manner?
  11. Detailed procedure to study Integrated PhD program from a recognized university for MBA(Finance) 2nd year student?
  12. Detailed information about IGNOU centres which offer PhD in Economics course in Southern India?
  13. Can I get direct admission to study Integrated PhD if completed B.Sc(Nursing) and having 2 years of Surgical experience?
  14. Eligibility to study and course duration of Integrated PhD for B.Sc(Astrophhysics) candidate?
  15. Criteria for joining integrated phd (astro physics)? Colleges for integrated phd (astro physics) in Bangalore?
  16. Can I get admission to study PhD in Economics at Delhi School of Economics if completed M.Sc in Statistics with Economics?
  17. What is the difference between PhD and Integrated PhD courses? Course duration of Integrated PhD?
  18. PhD after 5 year integrated M.Sc. course
2nd January 2016, 11:34 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study Integrated PhD in Economics for B.Com student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
Now I am a B.Com student. I'm interested in Economics subject. I want to continue my study in only Economic subject. So it is possible after B.Com, I would do Integrated PhD in Economics?
No, B.Com student are not eligible for integrated Ph.D course in Economics but you can apply for integrated course in Commerce.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree degree from a recognized university with above 60% marks are eligible for Integrated Ph.D course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?