21st April 2016, 03:04 PM
Abhishek singh smart

Which engineering course is best to opt in regards to fees and job guarantee?

Which engineering course is best to opt with regard to fees and job guaranteed I am badly confused i need a simple course to opt.
I am a poor but bright student.
I am currently studying in jnv daman.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there 100% placement after completing MS from US or Germany?
  2. Which course is better between electronics and mechanical for studying?
  3. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can CA after humanities guarantee me a job in private sector?
  5. What can be done after pursuing M.A(MPS) from IGNOU? I want to be Independent within 2 years
  6. Possibilities to get a job in schools or colleges after passing BSc, B.Ed and MCA? Is it worth to do M.E so that I can opt for a job in engineering college?
  7. What shoul I opt after scoring 45% in H.S.C?
  8. Fees for B.Tech Mechanical engineering? Which company provides permanent job?
  9. What course should I prefer for Bachelor degree?
  10. Any institute in Delhi that gives bank job guarantee?
  11. Is there any way for me to pursue the Ph.D course in Germany? I have no financial support
  12. Is there any course which I can do along with diploma in EE course?
  13. What should I do to enter into NASA?
  14. Which course I have to take after completing MPC with EAMCET in intermediate
  15. What is the difference between Computer Engineering and IT? Can a person with aptitude and interest in Computer Engineering opt for IT? What are the job opportunities in both?
  16. After completing BCA degree can I do IPS?
  17. Which type of engineering should I opt to get a good job? I am in 12th class of PCM
  18. What is the syllabus followed for B.Tech entrance exam after diploma in ECE?
12th December 2017, 05:13 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which engineering course is best to opt in regards to fees and job guarantee?

Engineering streams has very less variation with fee structure. The fee structure mainly depend upon college in which you want admission. As engineering is a professional course, you need not worry regarding fees if you are poor family.

In order to promote higher education, government of India has asked all banks to sanction education loan with ease. Vidya Lakshmi portal is for education loan. You can easily get education loan to finance your studies.

Top streams with good job opportunities:

Mechanical engineering.

Electrical Engineering.

Electronics and Communication Engineering.

Civil Engineering.

Computer Science engineering etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?