23rd June 2010, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

Is there any way for me to pursue the Ph.D course in Germany? I have no financial support

respected sir,
i would like to do the Phd.,in organic chemistry from foreign countries .but i have no finacial support ,is there any way to get that to do the Phd., in german

31st March 2012, 11:07 PM
Jilson.C.V

Thumbs up Re: Is there any way for me to pursue the Ph.D course in Germany? I have no financial support

No, now there is not any company that giving the scholership for the study of ph.D. There is many opportunities to do othor course for low financial students. So if you wish to do such course in fourin country then you must determine a sponser for that.
1st April 2012, 09:57 AM
lipika islam

Default Re: Is there any way for me to pursue the Ph.D course in Germany? I have no financial support

Dear sir,

As you want to do the Phd in foreign countries, you have to apply for the scholarship. Indian government is giving various scholarship to pursue Education. Even state bank and various banks giving loans ti complete thier studies in Abroad. You can chech in google for further information.
23rd June 2023, 07:12 AM
Nikhil202k
Banned

Default Re: Is there any way for me to pursue the Ph.D course in Germany? I have no financial support

Yes, it is possible to pursue a Ph.D. in Germany even without financial support. Germany offers various opportunities for international students to pursue a Ph.D., including funded positions, scholarships, and self-funded options. Here are a few pathways you can consider:

Scholarships and Funding Programs: There are several scholarships and funding programs available for international students in Germany. Examples include the DAAD (German Academic Exchange Service) scholarships, which offer financial support for international students to pursue doctoral studies in Germany. Additionally, many universities and research institutions have their own funding programs and scholarships specifically for Ph.D. students. Research and apply for these opportunities to secure financial support.

Research Grants: Explore research grants offered by funding agencies, foundations, and research institutions. These grants provide financial support for specific research projects and may cover the costs of your Ph.D. studies. Look for grants that align with your research interests and apply accordingly.

Gradual Funding: Some universities in Germany offer Ph.D. positions with partial funding, where you may work as a research assistant or teaching assistant while pursuing your Ph.D. These positions typically come with a salary or stipend, which can help cover your living expenses. Check the websites of universities and research institutions for information on such positions.

Industrial Ph.D. Programs: Another option is to consider an industrial Ph.D. program, where you collaborate with a company or industry partner on a research project. These programs often come with funding support from the industry partner, which can cover your expenses during the Ph.D. studies. Look for such programs in your field of interest and explore opportunities with industry partners.

Self-Funding: If you have the means to finance your Ph.D. studies independently, you can explore self-funded options. In this case, you would cover your own tuition fees, living expenses, and research-related costs. Contact universities and research institutions directly to inquire about self-funded Ph.D. opportunities and admission requirements.

Remember to carefully research and plan your funding options, as the availability and requirements may vary among universities, programs, and funding sources. Visit the websites of German universities, research institutions, and scholarship organizations to gather information on specific funding opportunities. Additionally, consider reaching out to professors and potential supervisors in your field of interest, as they may have information about funding opportunities or ongoing research projects that could provide financial support for your Ph.D. studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?