23rd May 2016, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

What are the different scholarship available by giving individual Exam after clearing GATE?

Hi All,

I got low score in GATE, ECE (375 with 33.33 marks). Now, with rank i cnt get any good college with GATE Score . So, i am planning to give individual tests for different universities.

But, please clear my doubt that will i get any scholarship i clear the individual test of respective universities lik VIT, Osmania etc , as i am a gate qualified ??

i heard that one who apply to these private colleges by their test will not get any scholarship , no matter his GATE is clear or not, is that right?

23rd May 2016, 08:42 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the different scholarship available by giving individual Exam after clearing GATE?

On the basis of GATE score you will be preferred by most of the colleges and universities. You don't have to appear for any other entrance exam. Just take admission based on your GATE score through state level admission procedure.

GATE rankers are counselled first for before non-GATE candidates. If you are able to secure admission in an AICTE approved college then surely you will be eligible for stipend which will be granted by AICTE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?