28th July 2015, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

How to start preparing for GRE exam? Details about scholarship after clearing GRE?

Hello sir, I want to study in abroad what can i do. if i start preparation for gre then how? Can i get scholarship after clearing GRE?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get scholarship or loan for doing Masters in Abroad after qualifying in GRE?
  2. Fees and scholarship details of GRE? M.Pharma or GRE which is good?
  3. Details about GRE: Scope and colleges accepting GRE scores? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Books to be referred for GRE? I am from a Poor Family
  5. Should I start GRE preparation or complete CAT coaching first?
  6. When to start the preparations for GMAT, GRE, TOEFL? How to prepare for these exams?
  7. When is the correct time to start preparing for GRE and TOEFL?
  8. Do I have any chances for getting scholarship after aplying to various universities if I score well in GRE too? Criteria for admission and required GRE score?
  9. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? How much score is required in GRE and IELTS for getting scholarship?
  10. Does I have to secured 7.5 CGPA in B.Tech to appear in GRE? Eligibility criteria of GRE?
  11. Spending 2 hrs everyday will be enough for GRE exam preparation?
  12. Information about GRE questions?
  13. Research work in Abroad with scholarship is possible through GRE? Books helpful for GRE preparation of last 5 years?
  14. How to apply for MS? Procedure to apply for it? Is it true that IIT students get admission easily?
  15. Detailed information about scholarship provided by universities in Abroad for MS? Preparation tips for GRE and TOEFL?
  16. When is the right time to start GRE preparation? Which book to refer and what to study?
  17. How can I start preparing for GRE right from B.Tech 2nd year?
  18. Will I be eligible for GRE exam if failed in one subject?
29th July 2015, 12:25 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to start preparing for GRE exam? Details about scholarship after clearing GRE?

Tips for preparation of GRE-

- It is better to join coaching institutes since the exam pattern and syllabus is quite different from other similar national entrance exams.
- First of all you should know the syllabus of GRE properly.
- Then you need to get the appropriate study materials.
- You need to give equal importance to all topics.
- Practice and solve various questions. Stress on variety than quantity.
- Solve previous years papers and sample papers.
- Keep a revision time daily.

Scholarships can be availed on the basis of GRE score. Many foreign institutes for scholarships on the basis of GRE score.
30th July 2015, 06:33 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to start preparing for GRE exam? Details about scholarship after clearing GRE?

The best way to prepare for the GRE Examination is to get admitted to the Coaching Centers that are available in various cities to help students crack the GRE Examination.
It is the best way to evaluate yourself on a weekly basis.
You should start preparing as soon as you can.
If you are having good Domain Knowledge as well as a good GRE Score then there is a high chance for you to get a Scholarship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?