31st March 2015, 08:59 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for Wipro Wase if I have completed Graduation and diploma course?

I AM PURSUING bca FINAL YEAR AND FAIRING VERY WELL.fy 76 % AND SY 76 % IN FINAL TY BCA EXPECT DISTINCTION.MY QUESTION IS
I HAVE SSC 50%
HSC 40 %
DIPLOMA COMPUTER ENGG. 59 % ( ONE PAPER REAPPEARED)
WHETHER I AM ELIGIBLE FOR WASE WIPRO WHICH REQUIRE
SSC 50%, HSC 50% AND GRADUATION 60 %
AT THE PLACE OF HSC CAN I WRITE MARKS OF DIPLOMA AS I HAVE 59 % AS UNIVERSITY OF BOMBAY AND OTHER UNIVERSITIES CONSIDER DIPLOMA ELIGIBLE FOR PURSUING B.SC. DEGREE.
KINDLY EXPEDITE AS WASE EXAM ON 25TH INSTANT

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Wipro WASE if I had a backlog during my graduation? Am I eligible for it now as I have cleared my backlogs.
  2. Can I apply for WASE program in WIPRO with B.Sc degree?
  3. Am I eligible for Wipro WASE programme after completing BSc IT and diploma in Higher Software Engineering via NIIT? Details about the job which I can get?
  4. Am I eligible for Wipro WASE program without studying Maths in 12th standard? Will Wipro consider me for recruitment?
  5. Am I eligible to attend for Wipro WASE Program being a candidate having scored 63% in 10th, 43% in 12th and 65% in BCA course?
  6. Job opportunity in Wipro WASE for a candidate having 4 years gap between 12th and BCA? Contact number of Wipro Office?
  7. Possibility to attend Wipro WASE entrance exam for Information Technology Diploma holder?
  8. Am I eligible to attend the WIPRO WASE Program? I have completed my 10th and PU with 60%
  9. Does Wipro WASE has value among other MNCs?
  10. When will the Wipro WASE Exam be conducted?
  11. Am I eligible to attend WIPRO WASE program? I have completed 10th in PU with 60% percent
  12. Possibility to join Wipro WASE for PHP Developer? Procedure to register online for Wipro WASE?
  13. Can I appear for Wipro Wase interview if I haven't scored 60% in one semester?
  14. How to apply for WASE after completing graduation in BSc IT?
  15. How to earn as a Student? How to earn while studying? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Should I go for Wipro WASE program or MCA?
  17. When will be the WIPRO WASE Exam? Am I eligible for this Exam being a candidate pursuing final year of BCA?
  18. What is the procedure of WIPRO WASE program?
31st March 2015, 12:25 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Wipro Wase if I have completed Graduation and diploma course?

WASE i.e Wipro Academy of Software Excellence Examination is conducted by Wipro four times in a year. Wipro WASE registration has been already started. You can register Wipro WASE Here !!!.

Wipro WASE Eligibility :

-> You should have completed graduation from a recognized university with 60% marks in aggregate. Final year of degree course may also apply, but no standing backlogs at the time of applying for this examination.

-> You must have secured at least 50% marks in 10th & 12th and 60% marks in graduation and/or post-graduation.

-> Maximum up to two years gap in studies is acceptable for valid reason only.

If you are satisfied above eligibility criteria than you are eligible to apply for Wipro WASE. Otherwise, you are not eligible to apply for Wipro WASE Examination.
1st April 2015, 10:52 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Wipro Wase if I have completed Graduation and diploma course?

Yes, you are eligible for Wipro Wase recruitment.

If you have fulfill below given criteria then you are eligible for Wipro Wase recruitment.

Marks criteria for Wipro Wase :-

X – 50%
XII – 50%
Graduation – 60% Aggregate
Post-Graduation – 60% Aggregate

Selection process:-

Online Registration
Group Discussion
Aptitude Test
Written Communication Test (Online)
HR Interview

For online application of 2015 Wipro Wase program CLICK ME
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?