4th June 2011, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for Aeronautical Engineering after passing diploma in Electronics with 60%?

sir i m passed diploma with 60% above can i eligible to aironotic engg?and after electronics completion diploma can i eligible aeronautics egg?

Related Questions:
  1. Which options of branches are available for B.E. after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  2. Aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in Electronics and Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to do Aeronautical Engineering after passing diploma in electrical electronics and engineering
  4. Am I eligible to do aeronautical engineering after completion of diploma course?
  5. Eligibility to study Aeronautical Engineering for Diploma Electronics student? Percentage required to get admission?
  6. Am I eligible to do diploma in aeronautical engineering after 10th standard with 95%+ marks?
  7. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  8. Am I eligible for diploma in Aeronautical engineering after passing 10th with 53% marks from Goa?
  9. Can diploma holders join Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  10. Can I study Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Diploma in Computer Engineering?
  11. Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma in Computer Science?
  12. Am I eligible to appear in UGC NET after doing PG Diploma in Aeronautical engineering (electrical)? -- [New]
  13. Am I eligible to get in Aeronautical Engineering through lateral entry?
  14. Am I eligible for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma mechanical with 70%? List of Aeronautical Engineering colleges in Maharashtra?
  15. Chances to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) for Electronics and Communication Engineering Diploma holder?
  16. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics engineering with 80%? Which entrance exam to appear to join Aeronautical Engineering?
  17. Aeronautical engineering can be done after Diploma in Electronics & Communication?
  18. Am I eligible to get a job in Aeronautical field after completing diploma in EEE(Electrical and Electronics Engineering)
9th June 2011, 10:02 AM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Aeronautical Engineering after passing diploma in Electronics with 60%?

Dear friend,

I don't think that you can go for aeronautical engineering after doing diploma course,if you have not passed your 10(+2).

Because the eligibility to study aeronautics is to pass 12th or higher secondary examination with at least 50% marks and Physics,Chemistry,Maths as major subjects.

So if you have done your 10(+2),only then you can apply for degree course in aeronautical engineering.

Otherwise it will be better for you to take up B.E in electronics as a further study course.
9th June 2011, 04:29 PM
aeroram

Thumbs up Re: Am I eligible for Aeronautical Engineering after passing diploma in Electronics with 60%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i m passed diploma with 60% above can i eligible to aironotic engg?and after electronics completion diploma can i eligible aeronautics egg?
S you r eligible for doing aeronautical engineer......u can join in any of the best self financing college for aeronautical engineering.....i think Park College of engineering and technology in coimbatore,tamilnadu holds good facilities for aeronautical engineering .......or else go for Aircraft Maintenance Engineering(a licensed diploma course) u will get a license to enter any of the airline companies as a maintenance engineer......according to my choice better doing AME is the best for getting job soon after completing the course. If u go for B.E.Aeronautical engineering u r supposed to to Master degree for getting job in core companies......not only u, any student can do aeronautical engineering course if he\she has completed 12th or any diploma courses......choose a best college for doing this course.......coz itz necessary...........do your best....... all the best
19th June 2011, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for Aeronautical Engineering after passing diploma in Electronics with 60%?

i have done diploma in mechanical engg.can i take admission in aircraft maintenance engg.
28th June 2011, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

which is the best line in aircraft
30th June 2011, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

we are completethe diploma in eletronics which year join the aeronatical engineering
30th November 2011, 11:32 PM
tuntunia

I don't think that you can go for aeronautical engineering after doing diploma course,if you have not passed your 10(+2).

Because the eligibility to study aeronautics is to pass 12th or higher secondary examination with at least 50% marks and Physics,Chemistry,Maths as major subjects.

So if you have done your 10(+2),only then you can apply for degree course in aeronautical engineering.

Otherwise it will be better for you to take up B.E in electronics as a further study course.
6th January 2012, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study M.B.A after completing Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
16th February 2012, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

Sir am i eligible for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of diploma in Metallurgical Engineering?
16th December 2013, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

what are the branches in b.e after passing diploma eee
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?