19th January 2016, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do aeronautical engineering after completion of diploma course?

Hi,

I am studying Diploma Engineering in EC(electronics & communication).
it is possible aeronautical engineering after diploma in ec ?
and how i get required percentage.. ? Can someone provide me the answer on this.
Please tell me...

Related Questions:
  1. Which options of branches are available for B.E. after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  2. Am I eligible to do diploma in aeronautical engineering after 10th standard with 95%+ marks?
  3. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering if secured 80% in 10th Board exam?
  4. Am I eligible to take B.Tech Aeronautical engineering after completion of diploma in automobile engineering?
  5. Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma in Computer Science?
  6. Am I eligible for Aeronautical Engineering after passing diploma in Electronics with 60%?
  7. Am I eligible for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma mechanical with 70%? List of Aeronautical Engineering colleges in Maharashtra?
  8. Can I try for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  9. Criteria to join Aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  10. Can ECE diploma students get in Aeronautical Engineering? Is MHT CET the only way to get into Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to get admission in 2nd year Aeronautical after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  12. What to do for getting admission in Aeronautical Engineering after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  13. Courses available to study for a candidate who has completed 10th around 6 years ago?
  14. Can I join in Aeronautical course after completion of diploma in Electronics?
  15. Eligibility for aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in mechanical engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical engineering?
  16. Eligibility of joining B.Tech in Aeronautical after studying diploma in Computer Science?
  17. Am I eligible for diploma in Aeronautical engineering after passing 10th with 53% marks from Goa?
  18. List of colleges offering Aeronautical Engineering through E-CET to Diploma Engineer?
19th January 2016, 07:15 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do aeronautical engineering after completion of diploma course?

No, you are not eligible to do Aeronautical Engineering course after completion of your three years Diploma course in Electronics and Communication Engineering. Only candidates who have completed three years Diploma course in Aeronautical Engineering or those who have completed 12th standard with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry subjects from any recognised board are eligible to pursue Aeronautical Engineering. Being a Diploma holder in Electronics and Communication Engineering, you can get direct admission in second year of four years B.E/B.Tech course through Lateral Entry admission process but, you are not eligible to do Aeronautical Engineering course.
19th January 2016, 09:03 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do aeronautical engineering after completion of diploma course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,

I am studying Diploma Engineering in EC(electronics & communication).
it is possible aeronautical engineering after diploma in ec ?
and how i get required percentage.. ? Can someone provide me the answer on this.
Please tell me...
No, diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering candidates are not eligible for B.Tech/B.E in Aeronautical Engineering.

Those candidates who have completed diploma in aeronautical engineering from a recognized university are eligible for B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering.

Your age should be above 17 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?