7th June 2016, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

Can I get more opportunities in Bhubaneswar as compared to Delhi being a B.E./B.Tech graduate from Andhra Pradesh?

Hi Friends, I have done my B.E./B.Tech in Andhra Pradesh and didn’t get placement in my college. So, I have decided to work in Delhi but I belong to Bhubaneswar. Many of my friends has told me that it is better to work in Bhubaneswar as many companies visiting every month in there. Is it true? I can get more opportunities in Bhubaneswar as compare to in Delhi?

8th June 2016, 12:51 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get more opportunities in Bhubaneswar as compared to Delhi being a B.E./B.Tech graduate from Andhra Pradesh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Friends, I have done my B.E./B.Tech in Andhra Pradesh and didn’t get placement in my college. So, I have decided to work in Delhi but I belong to Bhubaneswar. Many of my friends has told me that it is better to work in Bhubaneswar as many companies visiting every month in there. Is it true? I can get more opportunities in Bhubaneswar as compare to in Delhi?
No, actually you will get more job opportunities in Delhi than in Bhubaneswar. Delhi is the capital of India, many companies has a branch in Delhi also. So you have more job opportunities in Delhi. Being an engineering graduate you can find more jobs in Delhi. Many IT companies and BPOs recruit candidates who studied engineering. If you find any job in Bhubaneswar you can join there and work. For job search Delhi is better than Bhubaneswar.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?