1st May 2012, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

How much rank should I get in the best college of IIT? Where is it in India?

can you tell us what rank we should get seat in best collge of IIT, where it is in India?

Related Questions:
1st May 2012, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much rank should I get in the best college of IIT? Where is it in India?

please give books for gk kas exam
6th May 2012, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much rank should I get in the best college of IIT? Where is it in India?

How much rank should I get in the
best college of IIT? Where is it in India?
12th May 2012, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

Can any give me god notes for 11th class to prepare for iit exam?
12th August 2012, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

i am a pass out student .can you give me best idea to prepare iit exam.actually Iwant to go top college such as kanpur or khargpur.In OBC how much rank req?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?