16th June 2016, 04:10 PM
Shubhangiu

Can I get admission in CS stream at HBTI, Kanpur?

Sir, My UP State rank in UPTU is 2711 and girls rank(General Category) is 232 . Can I get CS in HBTI Kanpur.

Regards

Shubhangi Upadhyay

16th June 2016, 08:49 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in CS stream at HBTI, Kanpur?

Harcourt Butler Technological Institute (HBTI), Kanpur is an Autonomous Institution affiliated to Gautam Budh Technical University, Lucknow.

Admissions to B.Tech course in HBTI, Kanpur are done through Uttar Pradesh State level engineering entrance examination (UPSEE). Candidates who have qualified the entrance examination need to participate in counselling process according to their examination rank to get admission in Engineering course.

As per the information you have stated in your query, it is clear that you have appeared UPSEE examination, qualified and secured 2711 rank in entrance examination, you can get admission in HBTI, Kanpur in Computer Science stream only if you fall under any of the following BCAF, GNFF, GNPH, SCGL, SCOP, STOP categories.
16th June 2016, 09:44 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

>> HBTI is an academically autonomous engineering college affiliated to the Uttar Pradesh Technical University located in Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh in India.

>> As per my knowledge yes you are eligible to get admission in CS stream at HBTI, Kanpur

>> For more information you can contact at given below address::::::::::::::::>>>>>>>>>>>

Harcourt Butler Technological Institute
Nawabganj, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh 208002
Phone: 0512 253 4001
17th June 2016, 10:59 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Official website:- www.hbti.ac.in/

ADMISSION IN HBTI

** HBTI stands for Harcourt Butler Technological Institute and it was established in the year 1921.

** Harcourt Butler Technological Institute is recognized by the National Board of Accreditation

** As per your rank definitely you are eligible get admission in CS stream at HBTI, Kanpur.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Harcourt Butler Technological Institute, Nawabganj
Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh 208002
0512 253 4001
18th June 2016, 12:36 AM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

You have a good chance to get admission in Harcourt Butler Technological Institute. For admission in HBTI you have to participate in the online counselling with your UPTU rank. Every year cutoff changes for different stream. Your current rank is good and you may get CS with this rank. Now you should participate in the counselling process and fill CS as your choice for admission in HBTI.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?