25th May 2016, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for Domicile of Uttar Pradesh if completed schooling in Delhi but my father belongs to Uttar Pradesh?

Hi Sir,
I was born in Delhi and my Higher Secondary is completed in Delhi. But my father was born in Uttar Pradesh and my village is in Uttar Pradesh. All my relatives are residing at Uttar Pradesh. So, do I fulfill the eligibility criteria for applying the Domicile of Uttar Pradesh?

26th May 2016, 08:47 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Domicile of Uttar Pradesh if completed schooling in Delhi but my father belongs to Uttar Pradesh?

For domicile certificate you just need a permanent residence in Uttar Pradesh which you have without any doubt. There shouldn't be any problem in getting such documents from nearest tehsil of your village.

You definitely fulfill the domicile criteria of Uttar Pradesh because you have your house situated in the state.
27th May 2016, 01:45 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Domicile of Uttar Pradesh if completed schooling in Delhi but my father belongs to Uttar Pradesh?

Yes, you can very much apply for domicile certificate of Uttar Pradesh as you are basically from Uttar Pradesh.

Your family is till date residing in UP and that certainly makes things a bit easier for you. You can very much apply for Domicile certificate of Uttar Pradesh.
27th May 2016, 06:39 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Yes, definitely you fulfil the criteria of applying the Domicile of Uttar Pradesh, as you have a permanent residence in Uttar Pradesh which is the main requirement to apply for the same. There will be no problem in getting the Domicile certificate of Uttar Pradesh as you have your residence in Uttar Pradesh.
17th January 2017, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my education from rajasthan university and all my domicile documents are from rajasthan ,can I eligible for lt grade teacher in up
7th June 2017, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

I was born in UP but for a long time I am living in Rajasthan and my all education completed from Rajasthan. now can I eligible for Bonafide of UP?
27th October 2018, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

Can I have domicile of two states as having parental property in both of the states
4th January 2019, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility or requirements for obc certificate in up as state like uttrakhad and delhi they ask for countinuous residence from 1983 onwards
17th March 2020, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

I am born in Uttar Pradesh. But at schooling time time my certificate deposit at school. my family belong from UP. I want to reissue my birth certificate and also want to make domicile of UP. pls tell me is it possible if yes then tell me the procedure.
10th August 2020, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for domicile of uttarpardesh if I am born in Up but now living in Haryana and My parents also belong to UP
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?