24th March 2012, 01:36 PM
shivaman

What is the eligibility criteria for UPCPMT for candidates not from Uttar Pradesh? I live in Haryana and my father is serving in Uttar Pradesh

i am residence of haryana and my father is serving in army in uttar pardesh,can i apply for upcpmt ?

13th April 2012, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for UPCPMT for candidates not from Uttar Pradesh? I live in Haryana and my father is serving in Uttar Pradesh

can i submit application i belong from haryana
16th November 2012, 12:19 AM
exams1
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for UPCPMT for candidates not from Uttar Pradesh? I live in Haryana and my father is serving in Uttar Pradesh

UP CPMT stands for Uttar Pradesh Combined Pre Medical Test. The entrance examination is conducted every year for admission into Medical, Dental, Ayurveda, Homeopathy and Unani programs offered by various Institutions across the state at under graduate level.

Eligibility Criteria for UPCPMT 2012

You should have completed 10+2 with Biology, Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry or any other elective subject with English.

You must have passed 10+2 from a recognized board with Biology, Chemistry and Physics with a practical test and English as a compulsory subject.

You must have passed pre-professional/pre-medical examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology after passing 10+2.

You must have passed first year of the three years degree course from a recognized university with Physics, Chemistry and Biology including a practical test and you should have passed 10+2 with English.

You must have passed B.Sc. examination with two of the following subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany, Zoology).
9th February 2013, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

I have been studying in Delho right form birth . My mothe is frpm UP and my fatjher from Delhi. Can I get domicile status in UP
8th April 2013, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

I am from chhattisgarh, can i apply for upcpmt? What is criteria for residencial status
10th April 2013, 06:04 PM

Post Re: What is the eligibility criteria for UPCPMT for candidates not from Uttar Pradesh? I live in Haryana and my father is serving in Uttar Pradesh

My father is serving in Central Government since 15 years in UP and belongs to Rajasthan and I am studying in UP since 12 years,can i apply for upcpmt ?
8th May 2014, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

hey i m from Bihar but my dad has completed his schooling from Allahabad nd also done private job so my ques is am i eligible for upcpmt?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?