18th July 2016, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

Salary package for Management Trainee through IBPS recruitment? List of Banks associates with IBPS?

Dear Sir,
I am interested to apply in IBPS recruitment of Management Trainee. Please tell me about the salary package of Management Trainee in IBPS. I also want to know about the Banks which are associated with IBPS. Kindly inform me.

20th July 2016, 04:39 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Salary package for Management Trainee through IBPS recruitment? List of Banks associates with IBPS?

IBPS has released the notification for the recruitment of Probationary Officers. You are interested to know about the salary package of Management Trainee/ Probationary Officer in IBPS and associated banks with IBPS.

**Basically the salary package is not disclosed in the notification and also it varies bank to bank. Normally the starting salary of a Management Trainee will be around Rs. 30,000 per month.

List of Banks associated with IBPS:
>>Allahabad Bank
>>Andhra Bank
>>Bank of Baroda
>>Bank of India
>>Bank of Maharashtra
>>Canara Bank
>>Central Bank of India
>>Corporation Bank
>>Dena Bank
>>IDBI Bank
>>Indian Bank
>>Indian Overseas Bank
>>Oriental Bank of Commerce
>>Punjab National Bank
>>Punjab & Sind Bank
>>Syndicate Bank
>>UCO Bank
>>Union Bank of India
>>United Bank of India
>>Vijaya Bank
20th July 2016, 06:24 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Salary package for Management Trainee through IBPS recruitment? List of Banks associates with IBPS?

Salary depends in which bank you are going to join. IBPS only conduct exams on behalf of those banks. Salary structure would be decided by banks only. Generally they give INR 25000 pm but it may be more for some banks.

Below I have mentioned the Banks name which are participating:-

1. Allahabad Bank
2. Andhra Bank
3. Bank Of India
4. Bank Of Baroda
5. bank Of Maharashtra
6. Canara Bank
7. Central Bank of India
8. Corporation Bank
9. Dena Bank
10. IDBI Bank
11. Indian Bank
12. Indian Overseas bank
13. Oriental bank Of Commerce
14. Punjab national bank
15. Punjab & Sindh Bank
16. Syndicate Bank
17. UCO Bank
18. Union Bank Of India
19. United bank of India
20. Vijaya Bank
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?