21st July 2016, 09:10 AM
Unregistered

Which post graduation course is good with 38% BA graduation in Marathi?

Which course should i do after BA graduation in marathi with 38%?

having some family problem i couldn't get a good marks in ma graduation but now i want to make my further education good so please help me with your usefull answers thank you..

21st July 2016, 11:48 AM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which post graduation course is good with 38% BA graduation in Marathi?

It would be better if you do post graduation in Arts only. However, it would be your choice to go for other subjects. You can chose subjects for doing post graduation. But note that there will be entrance exam to get admission in post graduation. if you are working them go for open university to complete your graduation. If not then regular mode. Chose the college which is approved by UGC.
21st July 2016, 12:25 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which post graduation course is good with 38% BA graduation in Marathi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Which course should i do after BA graduation in marathi with 38%?

having some family problem i couldn't get a good marks in ma graduation but now i want to make my further education good so please help me with your usefull answers thank you..
You have completed B.A degree with 38% marks, So you are eligible to do MBA curse through MAT entrance exam.

MAT Stands for Management Aptitude Test.

Those who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for MAT exam. There are no percentage criteria for MAT exam. Final year students can apply for MAT exam.

Best books for MAT exam :-

MAT- Management Aptitude Test
Author: By Student Aid Publication
Publisher: Student Aid Publications

A Complete Manual for Management Aptitude Test
Author: J. K. Chopra
Publisher: Unique Publishers

MAT Management Aptitude Test: Previous Years' Papers Up-To-Date (Solved) 1st Edition
Author: RPH Editorial Board
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House

MAT: Management Aptitude Test 8th Edition
Author: R.P. Verma
Publisher: Asian Books
21st July 2016, 06:59 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Since you have done BA with Marathi, the following are the courses good for you :

* MA in any literature, such as English, Hindi, Marathi etc.

* You can go for BEd if interested in the teaching job.

* You may also fight some competitive exams like CAT to get MBA

The choice is yours.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?