21st July 2016, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for doing masters in USA?

I have finished my BDS 2 months back,i wanted to do my masters in usa.can u plz tell me the procedure??is dds necessary even after doing pg in india? It will be really helpful if you can provide me the answer on this as I need to proceed further. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Masters in USA or UK? How to get scholarship?
  2. What is the procedure and steps to be followed for doing Ph.D in USA?
  3. Procedure to apply for Bachelor in Dental Surgery from USA? Scholarship for it?
  4. How to do masters from USA/UK after doing BDS degree from India?
  5. Minimum criteria required and procedure to follow for doing masters in USA after completion of BDS?
  6. Procedure to apply for earth science or geology masters course in USA after completion of BCA? -- [New]
  7. What is the procedure followed for doing masters in automobile in USA after completion of B.Tech course?
  8. Procedure to pursue doctorate course in Law from USA after Masters in Law from National University of Law Punjab?
  9. How to pursue Masters programme in USA? Eligibility criteria for the exam?
  10. Best college in USA to study Masters in Cyber Crime and Criminology? Admission procedure and fees for it?
  11. What are the steps and procedure to apply for masters degree from USA?
  12. Eligibility criteria for doing masters in USA based on GRE?
  13. How to do masters in USA after pursuing electrical engineering? Which stream should I select for my masters?
  14. Can I do Masters in USA after finishing BCA from Pune in India? Procedure and entrance exam which I should take?
  15. Procedure to do BDS related studies in USA or UK? What is the procedure to join in USA or UK? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Procedure for doing Masters in Biomedical Engineering in USA for free?
  17. Am I eligible to do masters in USA after completion of BCA?
  18. Should I go for PhD in USA after completing masters in Vety. Science from IVRI?
15th August 2017, 08:22 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for doing masters in USA?

To be eligible to pursue Master's in USA, you should have passed Bachelor's degree course from a recognised university. Candidates who have passed Bachelor's degree course in any discipline from a recognised university are eligible to pursue Master's degree course. You should have good GRE and TOEFL/ IELTS examinations to apply for admission to Master's degree course in US universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?