20th July 2016, 05:25 PM
avijit123.hse

Last 5 years solved question papers of BSF ASI(RM) written exam? Suitable books for preparation?

Dear Friends,
I have applied in BSF ASI(RM) recruitment. I want to prepare for the written exam. So, kindly provide me the last 5 years solved question papers and suggest me some good books for my preparation. Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Life Sciences solved question papers of last 5 years for ICMR-JRF? Suitable books for preparation?
  2. Sample General Awareness questions of bank of India PO exams -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Books and Previous 5 years solved question papers to prepare for AFCAT Exam?
  4. Suitable books which has solved previous years question papers of 10th ICSE Board exam?
  5. What kind of questions are asked in NTPC HR Executive post written exam? Suitable books for preparation?
  6. Last 5 years solved question papers of BSF ASI/RM?
  7. How may I get SBI PO exam solved question papers? How to get study materials for the same
  8. Life Sciences solved question papers of last 3 years for CSIR-NET and ICMR-JRF? Suitable books for preparation?
  9. Last 3 years question papers and suitable books to prepare for West Bengal JEXPO?
  10. Suitable books and last 3 years solved question papers to prepare for Punjab-MET? Difficult levels of this entrance exam?
  11. Solved question papers and suitable books to prepare for Osmania University M.Sc(Chemistry) entrance exam?
  12. Am I eligible to give NET Exam having scored more than 50% in LLM? Which Books to prepare for Criminology subject? Previous year solved Question Papers for this Exam?
  13. Best books for WBJEE Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology? Last few years solved question papers?
  14. Last years question papers for FCI MT? Best books for preparation?
  15. Download solved question papers of last 5 years for CISF Head Constable written exam
  16. BSF last years question papers and full syllabus of head constable of BSF?
  17. Download last 3 years solved question papers of WBPSC Pharmacist written exam
  18. Suitable books and last 10 years question papers of DU M.Sc(Chemistry) entrance exam? When this entrance exam will be held?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?