1st August 2016, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to join M.Tech in Aeronautical after completion of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?

After completion of my btech in mechanical can I join in M.Tech in aeronatical? Please tell me. What is the procedure followed for the same? Can you please guide me with the complete information soon as possible? Awaiting to get the response soon.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to join M.Tech in Aeronautical after completion of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  2. How good are M.Tech placements in SRM University
  3. Am I eligible to do M.Tech in aeronautical instrumentation after completion of B.Tech degree?
  4. After B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering can I do M.Tech in Aeronautical or Aerospace Engineering?
  5. What is the average fee to join aeronautical engineering after polytechnic mechanical course?
  6. Criteria to join Aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  7. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Mechanical engineering after completion of B.Tech and M.Tech from AMIE? -- [New]
  8. Is it possible for me to enter Aeronautical field after completion of B.Tech Mechanical course?
  9. Am I eligible for Aeronautical engineering after completion of diploma in mechanical?
  10. Am I eligible for aeronautical?
  11. Is non karnataka candidates eligible for PGCET exam for MTECH?
  12. MBA in Airport and Airlines in Anna University? Estimated fee and jobs?
  13. Can I study M.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after completing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  14. Will I be able to take M.Tech Mechanical Engineering after B.Tech Petroleum Engineering?
  15. How to do M.Tech in IIT after pursuing B.Tech 2nd year Aeronautical engineering?
  16. Am I eligible for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma mechanical with 70%? List of Aeronautical Engineering colleges in Maharashtra?
  17. How to join in Aeronautical engineering after completing B.E in Mechanical Engineering
  18. Am I eligible to join M.Tech directly after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
2nd August 2016, 12:22 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join M.Tech in Aeronautical after completion of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
After completion of my btech in mechanical can I join in M.Tech in aeronatical? Please tell me. What is the procedure followed for the same? Can you please guide me with the complete information soon as possible? Awaiting to get the response soon.
No, B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering candidates are not eligible for M.Tech/M.E in Aeronautical Engineering.

Those candidates who have completed B.Tech/B.E in Aeronautical Engineering from a recognized university are eligible for M.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering.

Your age should be above 17 years. You must have valid GATE score.
2nd August 2016, 02:36 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join M.Tech in Aeronautical after completion of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Yes, you are eligible to join M.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after completion of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering. The interested candidates have to clear the GATE or entrance examination conducted by the universities for the admission to M.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering. The course is taught in the institutions given below;

Hindustan University - Website Link
Institute of Aeronautical Engineering - Website Link
2nd August 2016, 11:55 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, there is no such problem in it, you can very much get admission in M.Tech(Aeronautical) engineering after completion of your B.Tech(Mechanical), there is no such problem in it.

Aeronautical Engineering is a specialization of Mechanical Engineering in many ways, such as some of your subjects in your graduation like Fluid Dynamics, Thermodynamics, etc will be re-oriented and education will be provided in the advanced level.

You will however have to appear for GATE examination and after scoring well in your examination, you will be eligible to get admission in the any good college/University, to continue with your studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?