3rd August 2016, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in regular B.A Course after 12th Class from an Open School

Dear Sir, I am from West Bengal. I have passed Higher Secondary from Open schooling by WBC Board. I am willing to pursue B.A after 12th Class from Open School but colleges are not offering me admission as I passed 12th from Open School. Please tell me that What should I do? What is the possible solution?

Related Questions:
5th August 2016, 12:14 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in regular B.A Course after 12th Class from an Open School

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, I am from West Bengal. I have passed Higher Secondary from Open schooling by WBC Board. I am willing to pursue B.A after 12th Class from Open School but colleges are not offering me admission as I passed 12th from Open School. Please tell me that What should I do? What is the possible solution?

The procedure is the same for all the students; the aspirant has to apply to the college in which he wants to study. The marks scored in the 12th standard will be considered for the admission to BA course. So, if you have scored the required cut off marks, then you are eligible to join in the BA course. The Open School certificate is also recognized like CBSE or State Board. So you can apply to the colleges for the admission. After short listing you will be informed regarding the admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?