15th November 2015, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

How to get direct admission in class 12th under open school in Indore?

I am about to pass my 10th. I am living near Indore MP. I want to know about the procedure to get direct admission in class 12th under open school. Please help as i am confused and tensed my future.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get direct admission in 12th class?
  2. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in a new school after completion of 11th? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. career -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Direct 12th without 11th having a year gap after 10th? After 12th from Open school can one apply for IIT?
  5. What happens if one completes 10+2 through open school?
  6. Will my 12th certificate be valid if I get passed from a open school?
  7. Can I get admission to study 12th from CBSE Open School? Is CBSE Open School equivalent to CBSE Board? List of CBSE Open Schools in Delhi? When the application form will be release?
  8. Which board certificate will I get after passing 12th from Open School?
  9. Eligibility to get admission in 12th CBSE Open School for a candidate who discontinued schooling?
  10. Admission in class 10th CBSE school from class 9th ICSE school
  11. What can I do after passing 12th from an Open School? Can I get admission in regular colleges or not? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Is it possible for me get admission in a well reputed ICSE school for Class 12th if I got 87% in 10th?
  13. Can I get admission to study B.A. in Uttarakhand University after completing 12th from MP State Open School, Bhopal?
  14. Which boards certificate will I get after passing 12th from open school?
  15. Switch over from 12th ISC to CBSE? Contact number of open schools of Orissa?
  16. What are the disadvantages of Open School?
  17. Procedure to get admission in 12th Science of Open School for disqualified candidate from Maharashtra State Board? List of Open Schools in Mumbai?
  18. Can i change to another school in class 12th?
15th November 2015, 08:27 PM
singla420

Default Re: How to get direct admission in class 12th under open school in Indore?

Actually if you want to get admission in 12th before that you have to show gap year after 10th class. If one year gap after then you are able to join direct 12th class. And for that you have to make a fake certificate from any private school of 11th class. After then you are eligible.So gap of one year is required at least.
15th November 2015, 09:27 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get direct admission in class 12th under open school in Indore?

Yes, you are eligible to get the admission in the 10+2 directly in the open school.

Bu, you are not eligible to appear for the examination in the just after the 10th examination. As candidates must requires two year after the 10th examination to appear for the 10+2 board examination.

For more information about the admission procedure visit the regional office or official website.
15th November 2015, 09:56 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Students are not allowed to take admission in 12th directly, first of all student have take admission in 11th, pass the respective final examination then only the student can take admission in 12th standard and then only they will be allowed to appear in higher secondary examination.

First of all, you should focus on the secondary or 10th boards examination which will be held after almost 3 months and try to score as better score as possible which will help to get admission in 11th standard in top schools very easier.

Also, if any student want to complete their higher secondary from open school system then NIOS will be best.
NIOS stands for National Institute of Open Schooling.
Its center for admission is at Bagh road and A B road in Indore.
You can contact there to get further admission details after completing 10th boards examination as students have ample time between the last examination and publication of result to discuss on these topics.
15th November 2015, 10:22 PM
MASTER RAVI

Hi,
You can again do the 12th from the Open Schooling.If you get passed in 10th then don't get worry for that.You can visit the webiste of Open School and take information from there.Open Schools takes Exam as Schools exam every year.You can apply for the 12thYou can also apply in any State Board for 12th Class Exam.So Don't wait and don't waste your time,apply for 12th Exam open School.
BEST OF LUCK FOR FUTURE
26th February 2017, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

I have clear my 11 from commerce background i want to take admission in class 12 can i take admission directly in class 12 in Indore
27th February 2017, 12:13 PM
A033bhishek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have clear my 11 from commerce background i want to take admission in class 12 can i take admission directly in class 12 in Indore
NO. you must continue your study in 12th class from the very board/school/college from where you studied 11th standard.
There is no way by which you can get admission in 12th standard directly or by passing 11th from different board(unless there is some serious circumstances).
Thanks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?