22nd July 2016, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

Procedure for admission in B.Tech Biomedical engineering at COEP?

Hello Sir, I got 75% marks in 3rd year diploma in medical electronics and I want to get admission in B.Tech biomedical engineering at COEP. How Can I get admission in COEP? What is the procedure?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure for admission in B.Tech Biomedical engineering at COEP?
  2. Can I appear for MHT CET while in first of of engineering?
  3. What is the procedure to take admission in COEP computer engineering
  4. How to do M.Tech in biomedical engineering after completing B.Tech in biomedical engineering
  5. What is the scope for B-Tech in Biomedical engineering? What is the payscale of Biomedical engineer?
  6. Percentage required in last year of Diploma to get admission in COEP College of Engineering?
  7. Can I do Biomedical Enginering if I do PCB? Best institutes for Biomedical Engineering? Qualifications required for Biomedical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Admission in M.E/MS in Biomedical Engineering after completing 4 years course in Biomedical Engineering? Procedure for admission and the list of top colleges in India?
  9. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for biomedical engineering?
  10. How much marks are required to get admission in COEP, Pune?
  11. What is the procedure followed to get admission for biomedical engineering after completion of 12th with 76% marks?
  12. Can I get PhD or M.Tech in Biomedical engineering at IITs?
  13. Isn't IIT the right institute to study Biomedical Engineering? Best Biomedical Engineering Institutes in India?
  14. What is the admission procedure to take admission in AIIMS? I am a first year student of Biomedical engineering
  15. Odisha student can appear in MH-CET 2016? Expected score required to get admission in good engineering college?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for Biomedical Engineering without doing maths?
  17. Procedure to get admission in COEP -- [New]
  18. Admission procedure to study B.Tech(Biomedical Engineering) in PSG College of Engineering and Technology?
26th July 2016, 01:33 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure for admission in B.Tech Biomedical engineering at COEP?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I got 75% marks in 3rd year diploma in medical electronics and I want to get admission in B.Tech biomedical engineering at COEP. How Can I get admission in COEP? What is the procedure?
Sorry to say that COEP university does not offer B.Tech in Biomedical Engineering course. COEP university offer the course such as,
  • Mechanical Engineering
  • Metallurgical Engineering
  • Civil Engineering
  • Information Technology
  • Production Engineering
  • Computer Science
  • Engineering
  • Electrical Engineering
  • Electronics and
  • Telecommunication
  • Engineering
  • Instrumentation and Control
  • Engineering

Please, refer the official website of the COEP university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?