21st June 2010, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

Which college should I go for, Banasthali Vidyapeeth and IP university?

Dear sir/mam
I ve gone thru the cet mba enterance test of the ip univeristy..n my rank is 383.
Nw i ve to options to go for..one is to do mba from banasthali vidyapeeth and another from ip university
kindly sugess me ,in which coleg i shud go for.

9th August 2011, 10:39 AM

Default Re: Which college should I go for, Banasthali Vidyapeeth and IP university?

firstly congratulations! you have scored a very good rank in CET mba entrance test for ip university.
in my opinion you should go to ip university and not to Banasthali vidyapeeth, because for mba ip is quite better option than banasthali vidyapeeth.
if you are a hardworking then from any university you can fulfill your dreams but the most important point which comes in our mind while seeking admission is placement opportunity.Then at this point placement opportuniy in IP is better than Banasthali vidyapeeth
my best wishes are always with you,hope you will take the right decision
9th August 2011, 01:45 PM
Lyk23

Default Re: Which college should I go for, Banasthali Vidyapeeth and IP university?

Hi friend,

* firstly , congrats !

* I will suggest you to go for IP university because its more good than other universities.

* Because you are going to do MBA it means it sholud be a good university so that you can get a good job.

* There are lot of scope in IP university , if you are really interested please go for it.

All the very best!
9th August 2011, 05:17 PM
saurav9889

friend in my opinion u should go with ip univ. because ip univ. is a central univ. situated in delhi and hence can give u a better exposure regarding mgmt. education. on the other hand banasthali vidyapeeth may be an old instt. but it's situated near jaipur and moreover is a pvt. deemed to be univ.hence ip is a better option.
27th February 2012, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

last date of M.TECH. FORM 2012 of Banasthali University
22nd August 2012, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

i have 15405 rank in ip university and i have a option between ip university's hmr and premsukh and banasthali vidyapeeth.what do u think should i do?
28th November 2012, 07:15 PM
rediff.manu

hello ,
Friend in my opinion u should go with ip univ. because ip univ. is a central univ. situated in delhi and hence can give u a better exposure regarding mgmt. education. on the other hand banasthali vidyapeeth may be an old instt. but it's situated near jaipur and moreover is a pvt. deemed to be univ.hence ip is a better option.
28th November 2012, 07:18 PM
rediff.manu

hello ,
Friend in my opinion u should go with ip univ. because ip univ. is a central univ. situated in delhi and hence can give u a better exposure regarding mgmt. education. on the other hand banasthali vidyapeeth may be an old instt. but it's situated near jaipur and moreover is a pvt. deemed to be univ.hence ip is a better option.
29th November 2012, 02:56 PM
BITTU 00

HELLO SIR........

you have scored a very good rank in CET mba entrance test for ip university.
in my opinion you should go to ip university and not to Banasthali vidyapeeth, because for mba ip is quite better option than banasthali vidyapeeth.
u should go with ip univ. because ip univ. is a central univ. situated in delhi and hence can give u a better exposure regarding mgmt. education. on the other hand banasthali vidyapeeth may be an old instt.

if you are a hardworking then from any university you can fulfill your dreams but the most important point which comes in our mind while seeking admission is placement opportunity.

Then at this point placement opportuniy in IP is better than Banasthali vidyapeeth....

BEST OF LUCK !!!!!!!!!!!!
13th June 2013, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

which university should i go for IP or Banasthali for MCA? i have scored 1746 cet in IP n i have been shortlisted in Banasthali?
20th June 2013, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

which collge is better for mca ip or banasthali my ip rank is 2612 n i have also shortlisted for banasthali?????
20th June 2013, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

which collge is better for mca ip or banasthali my ip rank is 2612 n i have also shortlisted for banasthali?????
28th June 2013, 06:52 AM
Unregistered

I want to know thai is msc biotechnology from banasthali a good option or not? What is the scope?
22nd July 2013, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

i have been shorlisted for m.a.economics in banasthali so should i go ahead with it? how good is banasthali university?
5th July 2014, 09:36 AM
Unregistered

Which college is best for doing b.tect banasthali or ipu I get admission in banasthali in cs stream since the admission process not start in ipu I get 8137 rank in entrence exam of ipu cet plzz suggest me right college thanku
5th March 2015, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

My daughter is doing B.Tech (IT) fourth year from Banasthali Vidyapith. She has got 75 to 80% marks in
Every semester. What is the chance of getting placement and salary package if she does her with the same tempo

Pritam Singh Rana
13th June 2015, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

I have scored cet - 4 rank for mtech robotics in IP university .which college can I get ? And what kind of placement it get provide to me ?
Should I do mtech from this?
2nd July 2016, 03:19 AM
Unregistered

Which is a better option for Diploma from Meghnad Desai or Masters from Banasthali for economics?
10th June 2019, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

What is the better option to join MBA banasthali University or aktu University
6th July 2019, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

Which option is better for Mass communication in IP Maharaja agarsen college or Banasthali
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?