16th August 2016, 10:32 PM
rohan sanyashi

Tuition fee and Hostel fee details for BDS course?

Kindly inform me the total and per annum tution fee and hostel fee for the course of bds. I think its very costly. Please tell me soon.

17th August 2016, 11:24 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Tuition fee and Hostel fee details for BDS course?

BDS stand for Bachelor of Dental Surgery. Bachelor of Dental Surgery is an undergraduate Dentistry course. The duration of Bachelor of Dental Surgery course is four to five years.

For BDS course candidate must have passed 12th class with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology from a recognized board. The minimum percentage required in 12th class for Bachelor of Dental Surgery course is 50%. Admission of candidate will be done on the basis of entrance examination.

The fee for Bachelor of Dental Surgery course are given below.

=> Tuition Fee: Rs. 2, 40, 000/- per Annum

=> Hostel charges: Rs. 80,000/- per Annum
18th August 2016, 03:56 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Tuition fee and Hostel fee details for BDS course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rohan sanyashi View Post
Kindly inform me the total and per annum tution fee and hostel fee for the course of bds. I think its very costly. Please tell me soon.
BDS course stands for Bachelor of Dental Surgery, it is an under graduate course, the duration of the course is for 4 years and 1 year for internship.

In order to do this course following eligibility is needed :

> > Candidate should have completed his/her 10+2 with PCB+English with 50% minimum

> > Admission is done on the basis of All India Competitive Examination, for instance (The All India Pre Dental Examination) conducted by CBSE Board regularly every year

list of some of the colleges for BDS course along with the details related to Tuition fee and Hostel fee :-

Guru Nanak Institute Of Dental Education and Science, Panihati

Fee Structure for academic session 2016-2017

> > Tuition fee per year : 1,35,000

> > Admission fee : 15,000

> > Caution fee (Refundable): 15,000

Other fees

** Cost of application form and prospectus : 1000

** Hostel admission fees : 10,000 (to be paid at the time of Hostel admission) and hostel fee 5,000 per month (including fooding and lodging.

For more details log on to :

Guru Nanak Institute of Dental Sciences and Research
Address: 157/F Panihati, Nilganj Road,
Kolkata, West Bengal 700114
Phone: 033 2583 9998
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?