26th September 2016, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

MBBS fee structure for latest session including tuition fee, hostel charges, mess and others?

Please, tell me the fee structure of Mbbs for the latest session and also want to know the tuition fees, hostel charges, mess and other charges separately. Please tell me generally for any good institute, how much will it cost?

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure of 4 years B.Tech course of KIIT including tuition, mess and hostel fee?
  2. Fee structure of 4 years B.Tech with Hostel Fee, Mess Fee and Tuition Fee? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What is the total 4 years fee of B.Tech course including the tuition, mess and hostel fee?
  4. What is the fee structure in BITS Pilani including mess hostel and tuition fee?
  5. What is the total fee structure for B.Tech including hostel fee, mess fee and tuition fee per annum?
  6. Detailed fee structure of MCA course at any decent institute including hostel charges? Upto how much bank can pay as Education Loan?
  7. Fee structure including hostel charges for B.A.(English) Honours course in Jawaharlal Nehru University?
  8. KIIT Fee structure including the Hostel and Mess fee?
  9. Fee structure for B.Tech including hostel and mess charges?
  10. Fee structure for B.Tech including Mess and hostel charges in BITS Pilani?
  11. Total fee structure for 4 years B.Tech including hostel fee, mess fee and registration fee? Whether bank will reimburse the total fee?
  12. What is the fees for DAC college?
  13. What is the fee structure for B.Tech students? What are the mess and hostel charges? -- [New]
  14. Fee structure of 4 years B.Tech with hostel fees, mess fee and tuition fee?
  15. What is the fee structure followed for BBA graduation course?
  16. Tuition fee, hostel fee and other charges per annum for Business Technology course?
  17. How may I get information about fee structure in computer software engineering at graduation level? What's the admission fee, monthly fee and hostel/mess charges for the same?
  18. Fee structure of MBBS under COMEDK for various colleges? Annual fees and hostel charges?
27th September 2016, 06:42 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: MBBS fee structure for latest session including tuition fee, hostel charges, mess and others?

For MBBS admission, One should have passed (10+2) in science stream with PCB as a main subjects. You also require to appear entrance exam AIPMT & NEET. Admission will be made based on final merit list.

Top MBBS Colleges In India
- AIIMS , New Delhi
- Christian Medical College , Vellore
- Lady Hordinge Medical College , New Delhi
- Armed Forces Medical College , Pune
- Nil Ratan Sarkar Medical College & Hospital , Kolkata
- Kasturba Medical College , Mangalore
- Madras Medical College , Chennai
- Grant Medical College , Mumbai
- King George's Medical University , Lucknow
- Osmania Medical College , Hyderabad
- Amrita Institute of Medical Science & Research Institute , Kochi

MBBS Fee Structure
Studying in private medical college is costly as compare with government medical college. Fee also varies from college to college. In government medical college, Cost may be around Rs.6000/- to Rs.50,000/- per year whereas In private college, It may around Rs.70,000/- to Rs.11,00,000/- per year.

Other Charges
- Admission Fee : Rs.10,000/-
- Hostel Charge : Rs.30,000/- per year
- Mess Fee : Rs.30,000/- per year
- Caution Deposit : Rs.10,000/-
26th July 2017, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: MBBS fee structure for latest session including tuition fee, hostel charges, mess and others?

I want NEET long term coaching.
And I don't know anything about your tutorial's coaching, and I withdrawn the puc exam , so please kindly help me to get coaching in your tutorial !
Thank you...
14th October 2019, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

I want to admit my son in ur college from 11th standard with Hostel facilities for medical coaching.kindly guide me in proper way. I am staying at koraput having Govt job at Central University of Odisha.
Regards
Manas Panda
Ps to VC ,CUO
KORAPUT
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?