14th September 2016, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

How can I join Agriculture B.Sc at any ICAR recognised college if unable to get admission due to high EAMCET rank?

I have 12th completed and my Emcet rank is 63000. Please i want a good decision and an Icar recognised college to join Agriculture B.Sc. I am so sad because i am unable to have a seat due to my rank, so please i want to join agbsc immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in Rajhamundry and other ICAR colleges is possible with 35115 rank in AP EAMCET?
  2. Which other course should I do if unable to join Agriculture honours?
  3. How to apply for B.Sc(agriculture)? Is EAMCET rank needed to get a seat in B.Sc(agriculture)? List of exams I should write to get admission in the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How can Admission into BSc Agriculture? got 13199 rank in EAMCET
  5. How to join in BSc Agriculture after scoring 81456 rank in EAMCET
  6. Am I eligible to get admission for BSc Agriculture if I have scored very less marks in intermediate? -- [New]
  7. How to get admission in BSc Agriculture after scoring 16586 rank in EAMCET?
  8. How to get admission in BSc agriculture after scoring 16586 rank in EAMCET?
  9. What is the counseling date for BSc Agriculture for EAMCET qualified? I have scored 36964 rank
  10. How to apply for Agriculture BSc in AP? Is there any entrance for this course?
  11. How may I get admission in B.Sc(Agriculture) in Rajhmundry(AP)? I've secured Rank 16586 in EAMCET?
  12. How to take admission into BSc Agriculture? I have scored 42090 rank in EAMCET
  13. Can I get a seat in BSc Agriculture after scoring 24818 rank in EAMCET under SC-A category? When is the counseling and the colleges offering the course?
  14. B.Sc in Agriculture in good college after being disqualified in ICAR?
  15. How can I get admission in BSc Agriculture in AP in Rajahmundry? I have scored 16586 rank in EAMCET
  16. Can I get BSc Agriculture seat after scoring 28880 rank in EAMCET
  17. Can I get a seat in BSc Agriculture after scoring 61000 rank in EAMCET
  18. How may I get admission in B.Sc agriculture in AP at Rajahmundry college?
16th April 2017, 12:18 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join Agriculture B.Sc at any ICAR recognised college if unable to get admission due to high EAMCET rank?

ICAR refers to Indian Council of Agricultural and Research and for pursuing B.Sc Agriculture from ICAR recognized agriculture colleges you need to qualify AIEEA UG examination held by ICAR or State CETs held by different state CETs.

So now as you have mentioned that you have not secured reasonable rank EAMCET but still you have the option of AIEEA UG with you.

For appearing in same examination your age need to lie within 17 years to 23 years by the 31st July of that year in which you are going to appear in the same examination. Relaxation of 5 years is allowed for reserved category candidates.

You must have completed your Class 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology of Agriculture with at least 50% aggregate from a recognized board.

For more details and updates about AIEEA UG you can refer to the link www.icar.org.in.
2nd September 2019, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I join Agriculture B.Sc at any ICAR recognised college if unable to get admission due to high EAMCET rank?

I have completed 12th now my eamcet rank is 24000 i didn't get ag.bsc seat please guide me i want to do ag bsc in ICAR recognised admission is there any chance to get admission in other states
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?