23rd September 2016, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to join MCA in USA's good universities?

Hello Sir/Madam,

I completed ma BCA and want to join MCA at USA in good university can u help in this...if u r ready to tell me the answer please let me know soon as possible as I need to start applying for the course. Awaiting to get the answer on this.

Related Questions:
  1. Which Universities are good for pursuing MCA? What is the procedure of admission?
  2. Procedure for getting admission in Ph.D in various universities after MCA?
  3. List of universities which offer MCA in Abroad? Procedure to get admission and course duration?
  4. What is the eligibility criteria for MCA? Can I do MCA after doing BCA from IGNOU? What is the admission procedure?
  5. In which good universities can I get admission for MCA or MS?
  6. Whether correspondence MCA has equal value of Regular MCA for SSC and IBPS aspirant? List of universities in Bareilly?
  7. List of good universities offering part time Ph.D in computer science? What is the procedure to get admission there?
  8. Best college for me if I score 50,000 rank in ICET?
  9. List of universities offering correspondence MCA in Allahabad?
  10. Will I get good salary if doing MCA after BMS? Procedure of admission in MCA?
  11. List of top universities in USA? Procedure to join MCA course in abroad? -- [New]
  12. Procedure to join Ph.D after MCA?
  13. Is MCA correspondence valuable? Good universities for this course?
  14. List of good universities offering part time Ph.D in Computer Science? Procedure to get admission in there? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which colleges and universities can I join MCA course being a candidate having secured 48% in B.Com and 90% in Mathematics of 12th class?
  16. How to join Government MCA college in Tamilnadu?
  17. MCA forms dates for good universities?
  18. When does the admission procedure begins after MCA entrance exam? How much score is required for attaining good colleges?
24th September 2016, 08:42 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to join MCA in USA's good universities?

To get admission for pursuing MCA course in best USA universities, you should have completed your Bachelor's degree course with minimum aggregate of 70% marks from a recognised university. To apply for admission to MCA course in US universities, you need to have a valid TOEFL/ IELTS and GRE examinations score. So, before applying for admission, I suggest you to appear in TOEFL/ IELTS examinations and after that you can report your examinations scores and apply for admission to MCA course in best USA universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?