22nd October 2016, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges in Rayalaseema for diploma in aeronautical engineering

My brother want to study aeronautical engineering in diploma after 10th standard. So, please list some good colleges available in Rayalaseema. You can mail to me at "[email protected]" and inform me of any job notifications of diploma civil engineering students if you know?

Related Questions:
  1. List good colleges for doing Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering in Coimbatore?
  2. Am I eligible for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma mechanical with 70%? List of Aeronautical Engineering colleges in Maharashtra?
  3. List of colleges providing diploma in aeronautical engineering course
  4. List of engineering colleges to pursue Aeronautical Engineering?
  5. List colleges for studying Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering in Mumbai?
  6. List of colleges in Gujarat offering diploma in Aeronautics?
  7. List of best aeronautical engineering diploma colleges? -- [New]
  8. List of colleges which offer Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course in Maharashtra?
  9. List of engineering colleges which provide aeronautical engineering in India?
  10. List of colleges offering Aeronautical Engineering through E-CET to Diploma Engineer?
  11. How to take admission in diploma Aeronautical Engineering? List of colleges of Maharashtra? I am a resident of Ahmednagar district
  12. List of Government colleges which offer Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering in India?
  13. List of colleges offering Diploma Aeronautical course in Gujarat?
  14. Difference between Aeronautical Engineering and Aerospace Engineering? List of colleges in Hyderabad Offering diploma in this field?
  15. List of government colleges for diploma in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of institutes which offers Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering at Gujarat on 10th basis?
  17. List of colleges offering Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering?
  18. List of colleges providing diploma in aeronautical engineering in Karnataka?
25th October 2016, 10:43 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges in Rayalaseema for diploma in aeronautical engineering

College that offers Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering in Rayalaseema:

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, the one and only one institute that offers this Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering course in Rayalaseema is "Sri Venkateswara University".

>> Sri Venkateswara University

Ph. No: 0877 228 9561

Address : Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam, Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh-517502

Click here for Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?