29th October 2016, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best course to pursue in Commerce stream as a topper of college?

Respected Sir, I am a student of Commerce and I am the topper of my college. I want to pursue the best course of Commerce field. Can you tell me about the best courses to pursue from Commerce as a topper?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to pursue Architecture with Commerce (without Maths) stream? If not then is there any other way to pursue Architecture without wasting a year?
  2. Is it possible to pursue M.Sc IT after completing class 12th with Commerce stream?
  3. List of top colleges to pursue B.Com course after scoring 89% marks in commerce stream?
  4. Am I eligible to get admission for B.Sc Computer Science after completion of 12th commerce stream?
  5. What Should I pursue B.Com or B.Com Hons to pursue CA course?
  6. What is the eligibility to pursue MCA from any IIT? -- [New]
  7. What subject i should study in B.Ed after my graduation from commerce stream?
  8. Need guidance about further education after SSC completion?
  9. Having 92% in 1oth ICSE board which stream should I choose?
  10. Date sheet for CBSE Borad 12th Commerce? Copy of answer sheets of topper students? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How do I verify that I am the Board topper? How can I contact BITS for free education being topper?
  12. How to do M.A after graduation? Can I enter after B.Com? What is better after graduation between M.A and M.Com
  13. How should I pursue B.ed course after passing UG from commerce stream?
  14. How can I apply for PhD being the Topper of Sri Dev Suman University of last year?
  15. How can I pursue class 11th with Commerce stream if I am very weak in Maths?
  16. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Accounts after completion of M.Com?
  17. Which are the best commerce courses and colleges in India? Can I do graduation in commerce if I have done 12th in Non Medical stream?
  18. Fee structure for FYB.Com? I want to continue my graduation in correspondence course
30th October 2016, 06:51 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is the best course to pursue in Commerce stream as a topper of college?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am a student of Commerce and I am the topper of my college. I want to pursue the best course of Commerce field. Can you tell me about the best courses to pursue from Commerce as a topper?
List of the courses after 12th standard in commerce :-

Bachelor of Commerce

Bachelor of Commerce in Computers

CA

ICWA

CS

CFA

B.B.A

B.B.M

Bachelor of Commerce in Banking and Insurance

Bachelor of Commerce in Accounting and Finance

Bachelor of Commerce in Computer Application

Bachelor of Computer Application

Bachelor of Arts in Economics

Bachelor of Arts in Fashion Communication

Bachelor of Business Administration

Bachelor of Business Administration (Honours)

Bachelor of Business Studies

Bachelor of Business Management

Bachelor of Commerce (Honours) in Accounting and Finance
30th October 2016, 10:37 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is the best course to pursue in Commerce stream as a topper of college?

Best courses in Commerce stream after completion of 12th Class:

There are many courses available related to Commerce stream which can be done after completion of 12th Class. Some of the best courses are given below.

>> Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) - Best and Recommended course

>> Chartered Accountancy

>> Bachelor of Law

>> Company Secretary (CS) course

>> Bachelor of Business Administration

>> Bachelor of Economics

>> Journalism based courses

Although there are many course, the best stream I would suggest you to go with is B.Com and after that the best suitable course is M.Com if you really want to be in core and technical side.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?