1st November 2016, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

Admission criteria and entrance exam to study PhD(Pathology) in Swami Vivekanand Subharti University?

I would like to know about the admission criteria and the entrance exam through which I get join PhD course in Pathology stream at Swami Vivekanand Subharti University. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get Swami Vivekanand Subharti University, Meerut or Sharda University after completing B.Tech in Civil?
  2. Detailed information about Diploma in Fine Arts offered in Swami Vivekanand Subharti University?
  3. Can I appear for IPS exam after doing graduation from Swami Vivekanand Subharti University Meerut
  4. Is Swami Vivekanand Subharti University Meerut AICTE approved for M.Tech in Electronics and Communication?
  5. Is Subharti law university ,Meerut a good college?
  6. Is Swami Vivekanand university approved by UGC?
  7. How can I prepare to crack B.Sc(Biotechnology) entrance exam of Swami Vivekananda Subharti University?
  8. Is Swami Vivekanand University approved by PCI?
  9. Procedure of admission in LLB course at Swami Vivekanand University, Madhya Pradesh? Eligibility criteria and fees for it?
  10. Can I do special B.Ed from Swami Vivekananda University (MP)? Is this university recognized?
  11. Does Swami Vivekanand University offer Diploma in Electronics and Communication? Is it affiliated to AICTE?
  12. B.P.Ed course offered by Swami Vivekanand University is approved by NCTE?
  13. What is the criteria for M.phil in English in Swami Vivekanand University through distance education
  14. Is Swami Vivekanand University approved by UGC and AICTE for admission in Mechanical Diploma? Colleges in Pune or Satara which offers part time courses?
  15. Is Swami Vivekanand University UGC recognized?
  16. Procedure to get admission in 11th (Commerce) at Swami Vivekanand High School and Junior College Mumbai? Total fees to study here? -- [New]
  17. How to take admission in B.Ed in Swami Vivekanand University Sagar(MP) -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which are the best institutes for diploma in distance side?
2nd November 2016, 06:51 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria and entrance exam to study PhD(Pathology) in Swami Vivekanand Subharti University?

In order to get admission in Swami Vivekanand Subharti University for PhD(Pathology) course, you have to complete you have to complete your post graduation with minimum 55% marks from a recognized university.

But, before getting admission you have fill up the application form and appear for an entrance examination. There will be 100 mcqs in total. 50 questions will be there related to the candidates subject and 50 general type questions will be there. So, you have to study accordingly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?