27th November 2016, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

Universities and their conditions to apply for Ph.D after M.Sc Zoology in distance mode?

Hello sir, I have completed M.Sc in Zoology and now want to do Ph.D in distance mode. Name of the universities with required conditions to apply for Ph.D in distance mode?

Related Questions:
  1. Universities offering PhD in Maths through regular or distance mode? Procedure involved in doing PhD?
  2. Is it possible to do Ph.D in Chemistry in distance? List of universities offering courses in distance mode?
  3. Universities for doing PhD in Biotechnology through distance mode?
  4. List of Universities providing Ph.D course in Biotechnology through distance mode?
  5. Is it possible to do Ph.D in Chemistry through distance mode?
  6. Is it possible for me to pursue PhD in Geography through distance mode?
  7. What I need to do to get registered for PhD in Computer Science? Which UGC recognized universities I can register with?
  8. Possibility to do PhD in Synthesis through distance mode? List of universities for it?
  9. Criteria to obtain PhD in Economics? Universities providing PhD in distance mode?
  10. PhD in Pharmaceutical Chemistry is beneficial in distance mode or regular mode for an employee? Will distance universities provide lab for part time PhD students? -- [New]
  11. List of universities from which I can do Ph.D in distance mode?
  12. List of universities to get admission for Ph.D in Political Science in distance mode
  13. Universities offering Distance PhD in Commerce to Regular M.Com student in India?
  14. Details of the universities offering lateral admission in MSc IT through distance mode?
  15. Is it better to do MSc Zoology by distance learning? Name of some affiliated universities offering this programme?
  16. PhD Zoology Colleges in Maharashtra and their admission conditions?
  17. Good Universities to do PhD in English? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of colleges to do Ph.D in Zoology in India through distance mode
30th November 2016, 12:00 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Universities and their conditions to apply for Ph.D after M.Sc Zoology in distance mode?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I have completed M.Sc in Zoology and now want to do Ph.D in distance mode. Name of the universities with required conditions to apply for Ph.D in distance mode?
Those candidates who have completed masters degree with above 55% marks from a recognized university are eligible for Ph.D entrance exam. For SC/ST candidate its 50% and above in masters degree.

List of the University for Ph.D course in Distance education:-

Goa University
Ph. No: 0832 651 9048
Address: Taleigao Plateau, Bambolim, Goa-403001

Nalanga Open University
Ph. No: 0612 220 6916
Address: West Gandhi Maidan, 1st Floor, Biscoman Bhawan, Patna, Bihar-800001

IGNOU
Ph. No: 011 2953 3869
Address: # RZ-A-44, Road Number 4, Block B, Mahipalpur Extension, New Delhi, Delhi-110037
30th November 2016, 07:47 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Universities and their conditions to apply for Ph.D after M.Sc Zoology in distance mode?

Below I have mentioned the list of Universities offering Ph.D in Zoology through distance mode, have a look over it.

List of Universities offering Ph.D in Zoology through distance mode:-

Bidhannagar College
Address: EB-2, Sector 1, Salt Lake, Kolkata, West Bengal 700064
Phone: 033 2337 4782

Government Arts College,
Address: 28 Jawaharlal Nehru Road, Kolkata, West Bengal 700016
Phone: 033 2252 2186

Mohanlal Sukhadia University
Address: University Road, Ganesh Nagar, Udaipur, Rajasthan 313001
Phone: 0294 247 1035

Bethune College
Address: 181, Bidhan Sarani, Hedua, Kolkata, West Bengal 700006
Phone: 033 2257 1712

To do Ph.D in Zoology in above mentioned Colleges, you must have to gain a Masters degree in Zoology from a recognised University. After that you must have to qualify in the UGC NET examination.
The eligibility criteria required to appear in the UGC NET examination is that a candidate must have completed Master's Degree course from a recognised University with 55% of marks.
Once you qualify in the examination, you can take admission to study the above mentioned course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?