1st December 2016, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

Is there any job available in ISRO for Diploma in Electronics Communication Engineering (86%) holder? Terms and condition for it?

Hello sir, I have passed Diploma in Electronics Communication Engineering and got 86%. Now I want to apply for a job in ISRO. Is there any job available for me in ISRO? Terms and condition for it?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the syllabus for diploma in electronics communication and engineering?
  2. Job vacancies in ISRO for diploma holder in Electronics and Communication Engineering? How to apply for it?
  3. Is there any job available in ISRO for Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering candidate? Procedure to apply for it?
  4. Syllabus for Diploma in Electronics & Communication engineering? Process of admission?
  5. Is there any job available in ISRO for diploma candidates?
  6. How can I apply for job in ISRO having complete Diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  7. How can diploma holders in Electrical Engineering get a job in ISRO?
  8. Job opportunities for Diploma or B.Tech holder in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  9. Will there be any vacancies in ISRO for me being a candidate having done Diploma in Electronics and Communication? How to apply for these positions?
  10. What should I do after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering?
  11. How to get a job in ISRO being a Electronics & communication engineering student? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Is it possible for diploma holders to get job in ISRO?
  13. Which course is best after completion of diploma Electronics and Communication engineering?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for any job in ISRO after completion of diploma in electronics engineering? -- [New]
  15. How can I get a better job if I am a electronics and communication diploma holder?
  16. Procedure to apply for Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering for ITI holder?
  17. Are there any jobs for Polytechnic Diploma in ISRO?
  18. Higher study after diploma in Electronics and communication engineering?
7th December 2016, 01:17 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any job available in ISRO for Diploma in Electronics Communication Engineering (86%) holder? Terms and condition for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I have passed Diploma in Electronics Communication Engineering and got 86%. Now I want to apply for a job in ISRO. Is there any job available for me in ISRO? Terms and condition for it?

There are jobs available in ISRO for the Diploma in Electronics Communication Engineering holders like Technical Assistant post. But the vacancy is not available at present. You have to check the notifications in the ISRO website. The first class Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering from a recognized board is eligible for the post in ISRO. The candidate’s maximum age limit should be 35 years to apply to the post. The selection will be done on the basis of written test and skill test. The ISRO website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?