24th May 2016, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

Can I do PG Diploma in Fire and Safety after completing B.Com?

Dear sir, can I do p.g diploma in fire and safety after completing b.com degree? And what will be the scope for me since i belong to the commerce department.

Related Questions:
  1. Best course to start up with Diploma in Fire & Safety crash course?
  2. How to study Safety related PG course, being a Safety Officer who has completed PG Diploma in Fire Engineering and Safety Management?
  3. What is the course fee of post graduation diploma in fire and safety management?
  4. How can I do Diploma in Electrical engineering having done Diploma in Fire Rescue & Safety?
  5. How can I get admission to study Fire and Safety Diploma course on 10th basis being an IT Diploma holder?
  6. From where should I do Diploma in Mechanical having PG diploma in Fire & Safety?
  7. How to do diploma in fire and safety after passing commerce stream?
  8. Scope of Government job after diploma in Fire and safety course with NEBOSH certification? Entrance exam details fro the same?
  9. B.Sc Fire & Safety Management through distance education?
  10. What is the scope in Air Force after BSc Fire and Safety?
  11. What is the future scope after doing BSc fire and safety from gujarat
  12. Scope of non technical dept (Safety supervisor) after Diploma in mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Where can I get placement in if done Post Graduate Diploma in Fire & Safety?
  14. List of colleges offering B.A. to Fire & Safety Diploma holders in Bangalore? Procedure to get admission?
  15. Job opportunities in Tata Steel for PG Diploma in Fire & Safety Electrical candidate?
  16. Course duration, fee structure and correspondence availability for diploma in Fire safety course?
  17. Eligibility to apply for Education Loan to study Diploma in Fire and Safety Engineering?
  18. How can I complete my corrospondance graduation in fire and safety?
30th May 2016, 10:12 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do PG Diploma in Fire and Safety after completing B.Com?

I am extremely sorry to state that you cannot pursue post graduate diploma course in fire and safety domain directly after B.Com course. This is because the basic eligibility for the course is you should complete diploma/ graduation course in this domain. So you need to pursue at least diploma course to be eligible for this course. There is good scope after this course as you cwn get employment opportunity in government sector like fire departments, ministry of safety and relief, disaster management department.
16th February 2017, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have done BA. I want to do safety course and work abroad. Is there scope for me? Kindly help me to choose right course. Thanks.
5th September 2020, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

I have done b.com and m.com is running I want to do fire safety diploma course for good job it will work or not.
16th December 2022, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

Can i do pg diploma after graduation in bcom
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?