10th December 2016, 11:45 PM
sudhasrinivas89

Which stream should I choose while working as a Sub Inspector of Police?

Respected Sir, My friend is a Sub Inspector but she feels bad about her degree completion. She wants do do her PG ans she has completed BA so I want to know which stream should I choose while working as a Sub Inspector of Police? Please answer as soon as possible.

11th December 2016, 11:26 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream should I choose while working as a Sub Inspector of Police?

You are free to pursue from any of the stream but one thing you should keep in mind that you are a government job holder. That is why you are not eligible to continue from regular mode. You should choose distance mode if not then it will be against rules of university.
12th December 2016, 01:30 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream should I choose while working as a Sub Inspector of Police?

AS you have completed your B.A which is Bachelors in Arts undergraduate course. if you are interested for higher study then you can go for M.A that is master degree .
where you can get good respect after your completion of course. And in future you can appear many promotional exam which is used to held in department for getting promotion .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?