8th June 2011, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

Study material or syllabus details? Which books to be referred for Assistant Central Intelligence Officer/Grade II exam?

Please send the studying materials or the syllabus details and please let me know the reference book for Assistant Central Intelligence Officer/Grade II
n also tell me the marks of the exam to [email protected]

Related Questions:
12th June 2011, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Study material or syllabus details? Which books to be referred for Assistant Central Intelligence Officer/Grade II exam?

what is a procedure to recevie admit card from the Intelleigent bureau assistent central intellegent officer grade II exam details send my mail address maill address is "[email protected]"
20th June 2011, 03:16 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Study material or syllabus details? Which books to be referred for Assistant Central Intelligence Officer/Grade II exam?

Can you please send the study materials to [email protected]
26th June 2011, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

which books use for ib exam
27th June 2011, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

model question paper of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer/Grade II exam?
27th June 2011, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

I want complete syllabus of IB exam 2011
27th June 2011, 10:55 PM
ponirulan

i did not get paper 1 in ib asst off
28th June 2011, 12:44 AM
Unregistered

can you please send me the study materials of GS in ([email protected])
2nd July 2011, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

study material r syllabus details pls tell me
4th July 2011, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

pls send study material for ib exam
6th July 2011, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

what kind of Gk will be asked in ib exam?
14th September 2011, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
I'm looking for a job in CBI.I've completed my graduation in B.Tech Computer Science.In this year i could not be able to apply in CBI,only because of the server problem.So, i missed the chance.
Therefore, I wanna to Know the Next recruitment of CBI,when it'll be held.Or there is any other way to join in CBI.PLease reply.Also my id is [email protected].

With Regards,
Tanjina Afrin Ahmed.
2nd October 2011, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

sir,plz send me syllabus of ib acio
19th November 2011, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

sir,plz send me syllabus of ib acio
14th January 2012, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

Can you please send the study materials to and
sir,plz send me syllabus of ib acio to
[email protected]
29th July 2012, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

Study material or syllabus details? Which books to be referred for Assistant Central Intelligence Officer/Grade II exam?

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/study-material-syllabus-details-books-referred-assistant-central-intelligence-officer-grade-ii-exam-213421.html#ixzz221TkeUnw

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/study-material-syllabus-details-books-referred-assistant-central-intelligence-officer-grade-ii-exam-213421.html#ixzz221TUCnv2
31st July 2012, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

please send the link or study material for the exam of assistant central intelligence officer, if possible i need previous question paper of the exam..send the material on my mail id ([email protected])
10th August 2012, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

can you send sylllabus on email [email protected]
14th August 2012, 01:31 AM
Unregistered

plz told me what book is the best book of acio exam...and send me some tips of study meterial to crake this exam..my email id is [email protected]..
11th January 2013, 09:42 PM
fight1

Examination pattern of intelligence bureau acio executive exam:

General awareness test,
English language test,
Reasoning Test and
Questions from Mathematical aptitude.

The descriptive test of IB ACIO Exam 2012 will consists of questions from General English in which there will be question of Essay and Precis Writing type.

Books that you can refer-

Intelligence Bureau A.C.I.O Grade-II Executive Exam Guide by Mittal

A.C.I.O Practice work book by Kiran Prakashan

Intelligence Bureau A.C.I.O Grade-II Executive Exam Guide by R.Gupta's
Intelligence Bureau A.C.I.O Exam by R.P.H Editorial Board

Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Recruitment Exam by Lal

Thanks...
12th January 2013, 10:34 PM
man1110

General awareness test,
English language test,
Reasoning Test and
Questions from Mathematical aptitude.

The descriptive test of IB ACIO Exam 2012 will consists of questions from General English in which there will be question of Essay and Precis Writing type.

Books that you can refer-

Intelligence Bureau A.C.I.O Grade-II Executive Exam Guide by Mittal

A.C.I.O Practice work book by Kiran Prakashan

Intelligence Bureau A.C.I.O Grade-II Executive Exam Guide by R.Gupta's
Intelligence Bureau A.C.I.O Exam by R.P.H Editorial Board

Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Recruitment Exam by Lal

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/study-material-syllabus-details-books-referred-assistant-central-intelligence-officer-grade-ii-exam-213421.html#ixzz2HmHvQx4B
20th November 2013, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

Dear tanija,
I work in IB department I will surely tell u d proceduere just call me on dis number 8121759585
18th March 2015, 03:40 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please send the studying materials or the syllabus details and please let me know the reference book for Assistant Central Intelligence Officer/Grade II
n also tell me the marks of the exam to [email protected]
Below are the attachments of IB ACIO question papers of past few years. Please download them.

Apart from that some of the recommended books for IB ACIO exam where you can get more years solved papers are,

Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade - II Exam Practice Work Book
by
Kiran Prakashan

Intelligence Bureau
by LAL
Publisher: UPKAR
Price: Rs. 235

Intelligence Bureau: Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II Recruitment Exam Guide
by R. Gupta's
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House
Price: Rs. 220

Intelligence Bureau Security Assistant (Exe.) Exam Practice Work Book
by Kiran Prakashan
Publisher: Kiran Prakashan
Price: Rs. 55

Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (General) Grade-II Recruitment Examination Study Guide
by GKP
Publisher: G.K. Publications
Price: Rs. 195

Intelligence Bureau ACIO Grade 2 EXAM
by RPH Editorial Board
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House
Price: Rs. 310
Attached Files
File Type: txt ACIO COMPLETE PAPER 01.txt(6.1 KB, 49 views)
File Type: txt ACIO COMPLETE PAPER 02.txt(12.1 KB, 47 views)
File Type: txt ACIO COMPLETE PAPER 03.txt(12.0 KB, 48 views)
File Type: txt ACIO COMPLETE PAPER 04.txt(11.9 KB, 48 views)
File Type: txt ACIO Question Paper.txt(13.1 KB, 47 views)
File Type: txt IB ACIO GENERAL KNOWLEDGE.txt(5.1 KB, 35 views)
File Type: txt IB ACIO MATHEMATICS.txt(836 Bytes, 39 views)
File Type: txt Syllabus for IB ACIO exam.txt(1.7 KB, 50 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?