2nd January 2017, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

What are the best courses to take after B.Tech EEE to get a job in core companies?

I have just completed my B.Tech in EEE but I was still question mark type. What are the courses/steps was taken for getting the job in the my core side as in public and private sectors for the bright future. Please tell the course and how to attend the interview and how to get the job in the best mnc can you please guide me for my future and thanking you sir.

Related Questions:
5th January 2017, 01:06 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the best courses to take after B.Tech EEE to get a job in core companies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have just completed my B.Tech in EEE but I was still question mark type. What are the courses/steps was taken for getting the job in the my core side as in public and private sectors for the bright future. Please tell the course and how to attend the interview and how to get the job in the best mnc can you please guide me for my future and thanking you sir.

The GATE examination is one of the best examinations to be taken after B.Tech EEE to get a job in core companies like Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited, Hindustan Aeronautics Limited etc. You can apply for various posts like Management Trainee (Technical), Graduate Executive Trainee, Design Trainee etc. The above given posts are filled with GATE rank. So the GATE examination is important for getting a job in PSUs. You can study the following courses

VLSI
Embedded Systems
Power System maintenance
System installation
Switching systems
Electric system design
5th January 2017, 07:20 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the best courses to take after B.Tech EEE to get a job in core companies?

Best Course Opportunities to do after B.Tech in EEE:

Several courses available to do after completion of B.Tech in EEE are given below. You may undergo for the below mentioned courses in order to find better scope. Some of the best courses are,

>> SCADA

>> Power Electronics

>> Real Time Operating Systems

>> DC and AC Advanced Program course

>> Embedded Systems

>> VLSI Technology

>> Power System Maintenance

>> Electric System Design

In general, the starting salary for freshers would be ranging from Rs.17,000 to Rs.22,000/- per month and it may vary based on the experience you attain in the respective field. Make sure you score good marks throughout the academics in order to be eligible for appearing in core companies recruitment processes.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?