10th June 2011, 10:02 AM
fiveidiot

Medical rank list of KCET of last year and percentage of reservation for 2A category?

medical rank list of kcet last year and percentage of reservation for 2A cotogery

Related Questions:
  1. How much is the reservation for OBC category in KCET?
  2. What will be my rank in KCET after scoring 107/180 in PCB? In which medical colleges can I get in Bangalore/Mysore? Would I get a seat under SC reservation category?
  3. Chances of getting a Medical seat after 72 marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology in KCET exam? What is the cut-off? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I get medical seat after scoring 5046 rank in KCET
  5. Will I get medical seat in any medical college in Bangalore after scoring 9515 rank in KCET?
  6. AP students can appear in KCET or not? Can I claim Muslim reservation quota in Non local category? -- [New]
  7. Expected rank in KCET with 70 marks? Will I get medical or dental college with that rank?
  8. Which MBBS college can I get after scoring 2992 KCET medical rank in 2BG category?
  9. With a rank of 6739 in KCET can I get medical seat in Government Medical College?
  10. After doing a year course in any engineering college can I take KCET 2016 and opt for Medical?
  11. Admission in Gandhi Medical College after scoring 400 rank in EAMCET medical entrance test under OC reservation?
  12. Can I get reservation to do M.Pharmacy in college after 5333 rank in PGECET?
  13. What should be the approximate rank required in KCET to get into Navodaya Medical college?
  14. Can I expect a medical seat after scoring 99 in PCB in KCET Medical with 3323 rank?
  15. Chances to study Clinical PG for a Non-Local SC candidate who has secured 4255 rank in Andhra Pradesh Medical PGET?
  16. Can I get a medical seat in government college in Karnataka after scoring 1395 rank in Medical KCET?
  17. Can I get a government medical seat in Hassan Institute of Medical Sciences or Shimoga Institute of Medical Sciences after scoring KCET medical rank of 1431?
  18. Can I get MBBS seat after scoring 30863 medical rank in KCET?n
15th November 2011, 11:55 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Medical rank list of KCET of last year and percentage of reservation for 2A category?

As you belong to 2A category medical cut off for K-CET is to get 85% to 90% marks .
All The Best!
29th June 2012, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Medical rank list of KCET of last year and percentage of reservation for 2A category?

What is the percentage of reservation for OBC category in KCET-2012 Medical
15th May 2013, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

i got 66marks in PCB in cet do i get seat under sc category
15th May 2013, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

I GOT 66 MARKS IN PCB IN CET DO I GET A MEDICAL SEAT UNDER SC CATEGORY?
5th June 2013, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

Sir I got 20233 medical rank and am in rural, kannada medium and 2B category, so is it possible to get medical seat.plz reply me soon. thank you
4th July 2013, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

i got 27416 medical rank and 2BG category..will i get medical seat ??!!!
4th July 2013, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

CAN I GET MEDICAL SEAT THROUGH KCET AFTER GETTING RANK 3400&I COME UNDER 2A CATEGORY?
8th May 2014, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

My score is 86/180 in Karnataka get(PCB) so what are the chances of me getting in hassan medical college.I belong to 3b category and my board marks is 90%
29th May 2014, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

I got 6460 rank in medical. I got 94% in board exam and i belong 2A category
4th February 2015, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir I got 20233 medical rank and am in rural, kannada medium and 2B category, so is it possible to get medical seat.plz reply me soon. thank you
No,you have to get a rank below 1700 to claim seat under 2B category
1st June 2015, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

Sir I got 11206 medical rank and I belong to 2BG category, is it possible me to get medical seat?
Please reply soon.
Thankyou
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?