8th June 2011, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

What should be the approximate rank required in KCET to get into Navodaya Medical college?

what should be the approx rank in kcet to get in navodaya medical collge

Related Questions:
  1. With a rank of 6739 in KCET can I get medical seat in Government Medical College?
  2. Expected rank in KCET with 70 marks? Will I get medical or dental college with that rank?
  3. Can I get a medical seat in government college in Karnataka after scoring 1395 rank in Medical KCET?
  4. How much minimum KCET rank is required to obtain good government medical seat in Karnataka
  5. Minimum marks and rank required for KCET to get free medical seat in top medical government college
  6. Will I get medical seat in any medical college in Bangalore after scoring 9515 rank in KCET?
  7. Chances of getting a Medical seat after 72 marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology in KCET exam? What is the cut-off? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Admission in any esteemed Medical college is possible with 18814 rank in KCET? -- [New]
  9. What medical rank will I get after scoring 84 marks in KCET? Will I get government medical seat in any medical college in Karnataka
  10. What is the minimum ranking required in KCET to get a seat in a good government medical college?
  11. After doing a year course in any engineering college can I take KCET 2016 and opt for Medical?
  12. Can I expect a medical seat after scoring 99 in PCB in KCET Medical with 3323 rank?
  13. How much minimum KCET ranking is required to obtain a good government medical seat in Karnataka? How much donation is required?
  14. Can I get medical seat after scoring 5046 rank in KCET
  15. B.Tech student can attempt KCET 2016 to get admission in Medical courses?
  16. Which MBBS college can I get after scoring 2992 KCET medical rank in 2BG category?
  17. Can I get MBBS seat after scoring 30863 medical rank in KCET?n
  18. Cut-off marks in KCET for admission in Medical Colleges for 2A category student?
15th August 2015, 12:30 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What should be the approximate rank required in KCET to get into Navodaya Medical college?

Sorry but no one can determine the actual cutoff marks or rank before the result comes out.
it solely depends upon the following factors :
* The demand of the course.
* The number of seats available.
* The number of applications came for the course.

So, be hopeful, prepare well, sit in the counseling and give it your best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?