2nd September 2010, 10:34 PM
gauri vishwasrao

Is it allowed to change college in 2nd year if I have a good score in 1st and 2nd semesters?

I want to change my engineering college in my 2nd year. Now i m in 1st year of engineering but my college is not good, the teaching staff is not good enough,we are not even allowed to do individual practicals. They just explain us leave us.The problem is the college is not at all systematic. I just want to know can i change my college in 2nd year if i have good score in my 1st and 2nd semesters?? Please do reply.

10th June 2011, 01:59 PM
tiwari ayush

Default Re: Is it allowed to change college in 2nd year if I have a good score in 1st and 2nd semesters?

yes some of the collages offer lateal entry scheme by means of wich you can get admission in second year in that very collage.

ex ipuniversity delhi etc

best of luck
15th June 2011, 10:53 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is it allowed to change college in 2nd year if I have a good score in 1st and 2nd semesters?

Hi,

It will be possible only if the college authorities or administration considers your problem. It is true that they consider taking the fact of being an excellent student.

It would be better if you requested it after 1st semester. Just talk with the authorities and they will definitely try to help you with your problem.
20th June 2011, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission in 2nd year bcom after completing 1st year in other college
12th July 2011, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

i m studying in first year of engineering college. i want to change my college because my college is not goog. so i want to know to change college in second year and to whom i consult? apart from that i want to know what are the requirements and procedure while changing college?
26th July 2011, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

dear sir i need 2 change my diplomo collage for 2nd year i want to change my college because my college is not good so i want to know to change college in second year and to whom i consult? apart from that i want to know what are the requirements and procedure while changing college?
28th July 2011, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

I want to change my college for Engineering in the second year, is there any possibility in pune ? What is the requirement ?
24th September 2011, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

what is the eligibility to change the diploma stream from elecronic & tele to mechanical after 1st year
26th October 2011, 02:37 PM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

It will be possible only if the college authorities or administration considers your problem. It is true that they consider taking the fact of being an excellent student.

It would be better if you requested it after 1st semester. Just talk with the authorities and they will definitely try to help you with your problem.
6th November 2011, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

I am doing my 1st year in engineering. i want to change my college after 1st year due to transfer for my father.Is it possible if both the colleges come under Anna university?
13th November 2011, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

wats d procedure to change college after 1st year
27th November 2011, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO CHANGE THE COLLEGE BUT THIS COLLEGE IS GOOD BUT I COULD NIT STAY IN THE COLLEGE
I GOT 95.1% IN MY INTERMEDIATE
BC-B COMMUNITY,
BUT IAM A POOR PERSON . SO, I DON'T PAY ALL THE FOUR YEARS MONEY
PLEASE TELL ME THE REASON HOW TO CHANGE THE COLLEGE WITHOUT PAY ANY MONEY
15th December 2011, 11:46 PM
abhisek.sonu

yes some of the collages offer lateal entry scheme by means of wich you can get admission in second year in that very collage.

ex ipuniversity delhi etc
23rd March 2012, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

i completed my btech 1sem,2-1sem with no back logs,now i want to change my college with out writing my se2yr 2sem,is it possible/
6th October 2012, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

what is procedure of changing the college in 2nd year engineering???
6th October 2012, 11:26 PM
eduforall
Senior Member+++

I don't think it will be possible for you to change your college, once you have taken admission and completed even one year.

But still, you can try contacting the university to which your college is affiliated and report thhis matter to them.

They may take action against your college.

It all depends on your university. You can always try.
7th October 2012, 01:02 AM
anubhav0007

Hello friend, Some of the collages offer lateral entry scheme by means of which you can get admission in second year in that college.
Some University List are as-
- IP University, Delhi
- GBTU, Lucknow
- MMTU, Noida
- Sharda University, Delhi
- Amity University, Delhi
7th October 2012, 05:58 PM
Arajjo

Hello friend..

Yes, You change your college in 2nd year. you tell the you college administrator and take the advice form your college administrator after follow the procedure to change the college.

finally you change the college...

Thanks..

All the Best!!
30th November 2012, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

procedure to chnge college after 1st year..plz tell
3rd December 2012, 11:41 AM
denwer1

Smile Re: Is it allowed to change college in 2nd year if I have a good score in 1st and 2nd semesters?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gauri vishwasrao View Post
I want to change my engineering college in my 2nd year. Now i m in 1st year of engineering but my college is not good, the teaching staff is not good enough,we are not even allowed to do individual practicals. They just explain us leave us.The problem is the college is not at all systematic. I just want to know can i change my college in 2nd year if i have good score in my 1st and 2nd semesters?? Please do reply.
It is always not possible to change the college after studying one year in it. It is not based upon your marks scored in 1st year. However there are only a few universities in india which allows this scheme. It is better that you consult the respective authority for this or another way is to join the new college as a fresher.
2nd March 2013, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

can i change my board from utu to jharkhand
2nd March 2013, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

i am a student of b.tech my college is really very worst and i want to take admission in other college or say it to other board now i m in utu and wanted to change to jharkhand board can it will happen please..... inform about it
30th March 2013, 06:36 AM
Unregistered

sir i am now in 1st year mechanical can i change to civil to other collage ?if i will change will i get scholarship
10th June 2013, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

hello , i am in 2nd semester i want to change my collg for 2nd year becoz d teaching n staff is not good and m not comfortable with my college. wat are d procedure???plsss tell me
23rd June 2013, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

Having arrears in first year can we change the college for second year?
9th August 2013, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

sir iam student of extc and im change my college after 1st year.it can possible or not.reply
20th August 2013, 06:55 PM
rosh ileano

Smile Re: Is it allowed to change college in 2nd year if I have a good score in 1st and 2nd semesters?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can i get admission in 2nd year become after completing 1st year in other college
in karnataka
20th August 2013, 06:57 PM
srikantu nelage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Having arrears in first year can we change the college for second year?
in karnataka
20th August 2013, 06:59 PM
srikantu nelage

[QUOTE=scg;39557Having arrears in first year can we change the college for second year?[/QUOTE] in karnataka
6th February 2014, 10:24 AM
shalini. m. p

am a 2nd semester B.arch student ...
I want to change my college in second year.
plzz tell me the procedures..
15th May 2014, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

Hai.....!!!
I am gng 2 cmplt my btech 1st year.
I hate my clg so much.it has so restrictions.
so I want to go to another clg..............?????
I knw dat there is a possibility.....!!!
bt I dnt knw the procedure .
can any one help me in dis one........????
3rd August 2014, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

CAN WE CHANGE COLLEGE AFTER COMPLETING 1YEAR IN THE COLLEGE IF WE HAVE A GOOD MARKS PLZ REPLY FROM BANGALORE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?