19th February 2015, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

Weekend 1 month Internship in Electronics & Communication

Please help... I'm a working proffesional in a software company and intend to pursue a weekend Internship prgm in Electronics & Communication. How to go about it??

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering 1 month Internship related to Electronics for B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student?
  2. Is there 1 month summer internship available in Jamshedpur? Requirements needed for internship?
  3. Which are the internship programs available for 3rd year electronics and communication engineering students during the month of may? Procedure to apply for the same?
  4. How to do 6 months internship? I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication
  5. How may I do internship for one month in any core companies? I'm in B.Tech(electrical and electronics) 3rd year
  6. How to apply for internship in Embedded System being Electronics & Communication engineering student?
  7. List of topics of internship related to ECE field? How to apply for these internships?
  8. How to get internship based on electronics and communication in Bangalore?
  9. How to get internship based on electronics and communication in Bangalore
  10. Internship offered by TCS for Electronics & Communication near Delhi?
  11. List of companies offering 1 month Internship to B.E.(Electronics Engineering) student in Allahabad?
  12. How to do summer internship? I am a B.Tech 3rd year student having electronics and communication branch
  13. Which are the good electronics companies offering summer internship for B.Tech Electronics and Communication students?
  14. Procedure to get internship in HP or IBM while doing Electronics and Communication? Which are the other companies offering internship in India?
  15. Companies offering 1 month Internship related to Electronics for B.E.(Electronics Engineering) student in Kolkata?
  16. Which companies are hiring Electronics and Communication Engineering students? Benefits for internship? Which are the companies providing internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Internship for Master's in Communication Engineering 3rd semester student in Austria?
  18. How to get an internship program for electronics and communication engineering? Companies offering internship program for ECE course?
6th June 2015, 12:42 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Weekend 1 month Internship in Electronics & Communication

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please help... I'm a working proffesional in a software company and intend to pursue a weekend Internship prgm in Electronics & Communication. How to go about it??
List of the companies for internship for Electronics and communication:-

1. Omega Electronics, B 28, Station Road, Opposite Rajputana Shereton, Fateh Singh Market, Fateh Singh Market, Gopalbari, Jaipur, Rajasthan, Phone: 0141 237 5647

2. Genus Power Infrastructures Ltd., SPL-3, RIICO Industrial Area
Tonk Road, National Highway 12, Sitapura Industrial Area, Sitapura, Jaipur, Rajasthan
Phone: 0141 710 2400

3. Priganik Training Centre, No. 20, Paras Sarees Lane, Near Gatta, Rishi Colony
Jaipur, Rajasthan, Phone: 0141 270 8729

4. PrimeVision Automation Solutions Pvt. Ltd., Jaipur, Rajasthan, Phone: 087400 00991

5. ARM Bedded Electronics Private Limited, 39, NEar Khandaka Hospital, Tank Road, Kailash Puri, Jaipur, Rajasthan, Phone: 089630 00383
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?