24th December 2015, 07:14 AM
Unregistered

How can i apply for internship after 2nd year completion of Electronics Engineering?

I am a 2nd year student from Heritage Institute Of Technology, Kolkata and pursuing Electronics and Communication Engineering. I want to apply for an internship after my 2nd year. I want to know how can i apply for the internship. I will be really grateful if my concerns be addressed. Thanks in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  2. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  3. Procedure to apply for Internship for B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student?
  4. Companies offering 1 month Internship related to Electronics for B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student?
  5. How can I apply for Summer Internship in Tata Steel being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  6. How to apply for Internship in NTPC during winter vacations for Electrical and Electronics 2nd year student?
  7. Requirements to apply for Internship in Millenium Telecom Limited for B.E.(Electronics & Communication Engineering) 2nd year student?
  8. Am I eligible to do internship after completion of B.Tech 2nd year?
  9. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Tata Steel for B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student?
  10. How to get summer internship after 2nd year of B.Tech.? Where should I apply to get Internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to apply for internship in TATA Steel after completion of 2nd year in Electrical Engineering?
  12. How can I apply for an Internship in West Bengal being a B.Tech(Electrical and Electronics Engineering) 2nd year student?
  13. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in SAIL for B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student?
  14. Where can I do internship being in 2nd year of Engineering?
  15. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in SAIL and Tata Steel for B.Tech(Metallurgy & Materials Science) 2nd year student?
  16. Which companies provides internship training to 2nd year ECE students?
  17. Where and how should I apply for the summer internships to do while doing my 2nd year Electrical and Electronics engineering in NIT?
  18. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Bangalore for Bachelor of Management Studies 2nd year student?
26th December 2015, 11:20 AM
blackberry2
Member+

Default Re: How can i apply for internship after 2nd year completion of Electronics Engineering?

That will be the right time to apply for the internship, just after the completion of your 2nd year and when you will be in your 3rd year of the degree program.
So, what you need to do for the internship is that.

1. You need to prepare internship letter.
2. Submit to the institute from where you want to have internship.
3. Get you internship letter approved by the college principle.
26th December 2015, 03:58 PM
samsung1992

Default Re: How can i apply for internship after 2nd year completion of Electronics Engineering?

To apply fo rthe internshjip, you need to follow these mentioned steps:

1. Get your internshipletetr made by collgee authority.
2. Get the document attestd by the gazetted officer.
3. Attache updated resume.
4. Attach NOC with the documents.
5. Forward it to the concerned organization.
26th December 2015, 11:47 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

There are many ways to apply for internship.

1. Contact the companies via email and get to know their application process and acting as per the instructions giving by the concerned organization.
2. Apply through internship portals like letsintern, twenty19, internshala, etc.
3. Contact the companies personally and get to know their application process, thereby filling application forms and applying correctly.
4. Some companies also have provisions of application through resume via their official website.
5. You can also apply through referral of employees in various organizations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?